Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
This thread continually gets "bumped" back to the top... brings me back to my very first postings... hard to believe it's been a year!

Dan, do let us know where one can buy One Barrel. Although I'm sure it's not like drinking it in SP. smile

Just ordered 4 bottles from the link to Hi-Time Cellars earlier on this thread.

Haven't had One Barrel since we finished the couple bottles we brought back with us. Last taste of One Barrel was Thanksgiving last year! Way too long!! Now just have to wait for shipping.

But at least it'll be here sooner than we'll be back in Belize. That's not until mid April - so this will tide us over!

My reality check bounced.
M
M
Thanks Dan. I live in Houston (the Heights) and would love to be able to buy One Barrel locally. Any info is appreciated.

So many Texans here....I think we need to have a board meeting. anyone??

Mimi, I work DT, 5 min. from the Heights. I LOVE happy hour!!

&nbsp &nbsp All,
the initial order of 100 cases was shipped to Austin on Saturday, 3/11/2006. I'd expect that the rum will be available in Houston within the next few weeks. My spy at the distributor has aggreed to tell me which stores will be first to stock One Barrel. Of course, you'll know as soon as I know.

&nbsp &nbsp&nbsp &nbsp Dan

"Facts are the enemy of Truth"
Don Quixote
NO WONDER you've got an "in" with One Barrel T-shirts! 100 CASES....YEOW! Betcha can't buy it in Wyoming....Bummer.

&nbsp &nbsp Wyoming Carla,
you can buy One Barrel in Wyoming by special order. I'll check into the details, but it looks like your local liquor store will need to fill out a Just Can\'t Wait form and send it in. I've dealt with the liquor folks before, and should be able to help make the process happen.

I'll talk with them and find out more if you'd like. Just let me know. It's a long and drawn-out process, but it is possible.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Dan the rum dude

Don Quixote
COOL DAN! You bet....I need all the help I can get! Thanks!

&nbsp Hello all,
here's a liquor store that's supposed to have One Barrel on the shelves. Let me know if it's true or not, please.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Dan

ROYAL LIQUOR #1
11879 BISSONNET ST.
TEL # 281-495-5742

Don Quixote
Dan, Bissonnet is a loooooooooooong street but I didn't think that long. I phoned them to inquire and the exact location is 11879 (no zero at the end wink ) They're at Bissonnet and Kirkwood. Not near me or Denny or E, Gay, Mimi... anyone live ov'a there?? laugh

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 114 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,033
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.