Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
We're on cheese steaks now. Is cheesesteak/cheese steak one word or two?

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
It all depends on where you were raised. Non-Philadelphians break it down into two words: cheese + steak, when in actuality it is one word, to wit: cheesesteak.

Everyone NOT from Philly raves about Pat's and Geno's. These are the places that the tourist visit. The only Philadelphians that go there are the drunks at 2AM when the bars are closing and they have no place else to go.

I hope this has explained the answer to your question dog... stay tuned for tomorrows episode when I discuss Scrapple. eek

I heard that Philadelphians that consumed scrapple during late 1975 had a taste of Hoffa. How many Vienna Sausages are in a can?

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
com'on, dog - a few of us are on the left coast - cut us some slack - else we miss the funn!

Your honor - scrapple - yum!

well dog, being the scrapple devotee' that I am. I can tell you that 75 was a bad year for Scrapple. However in the 80's the Scrapple got a bit tastier. The missing Playmate, whose naked body was never found, may or may not have ended up in the scrapple offerings for the 80's. eek

However, I do remember a time there finding little curly blonde... ummm nevermind.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
what's the deal w/ judges and little curlies? . . .

maybe that actor with the third nipple got a hold of some of that 80's scrapple!

denny, i assure you i am a female, cute too wink !
i sure hope you keep floss handy while you're eating your scrapple! you wouldn't want to be walking around with scrapple "pieces parts" in your pearly whites!

yeah, pat and geno's are right accross the street from one another. it depends on whether you prefer cheese whiz or provolone with your steak. i've lived in the area for 7 years now, and still haven't had one! although i have had a soft pretzel or two! i prefer the italian restaurants, you know they are rated by how many bullet holes are in the walls. the best one is a cash only place! just wear kevlar and you will enjoy your meal!!

P
P
another one from philly Tastycakes I have a lemon pie on my desk, Yum!

well law, sweetie... I'd tell ya but then I would have to call on the Bellafuccio Brothers from South Philly to pay you a midnight visit.

gwen... 'i am female, cute too'? sure you are, send a picture to prove it... ummm the female part not the cute part.

Trust me Gwen.. don't bother going. Yes, the Italian restaurants are the best! I use to have dinner many nights at the old Palumbo's restaurant "Nostalga" On any night I could walk in and see all kinds of people: mob bosses like Angel Bruno... mayor's like Frank Rizzo... even the TV people... all enjoying dinner... it was a great time.

paguy, there ya go... now we're talkin! My favorite growing up was the 3 chocolate cupcakes... then the butterscotch ones, then the lemon pie.
eek

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
are those brothers heavy breathers? wink

MAJOR HIJACK!!

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 119 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.