Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
law... they are heavy everything! eek

and wash it down with Birch Beer!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
RMT Offline
Oh damn...living here in Pa. someone was always force feeding me Birch beer....ugh...still think it tastes like soap! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by immissing:
Starry, I did not hijack your post, I responded to your ststement that it was being held at the "Rendenzous". {spelling intended}. I was there with 6 guest and was embrassed by the whole eveving. A ripoff to me. frown

PS, You told me one time that you didn't have the desire to check the message board, perhaps you should.
How could I tell you anything when I do not know who you are, you do not know who I am, in fact you seem to be somewhat confused both with your misguided comments and your spelling. Dont you think you should read what you write before posting, is that the drink again???

But in all honesty your singula opinion is pityfull as no doubt is your spending habits.

Rice and Beans for 5 bucks anyone!!!!

RENDEZVOUS RESTAURANT & WINERY presents
The San Pedro International Jazzfest, December 17th & 18th 2005
Featuring: Chris McNulty, Paul Bollenback and many more!
So to get back on track, THE JAZZ FESTIVAL is coming along nicely and more information can be gathered at http://www.sanpedrojazzfestival.tk

He's Ernie.

And no, his opinion does mean something--singula [sic]or not. No stone casting in glass houses there, Starry. It results in pitiful (not pityfull) postings. Read 'em before you click.

My spending habits are large and I suffered the same situation he related, albeit one person shorter. And I've had some fine rice and beans in SP very affordably, thank you--well worth the price. It's just that, for extraordinary prices, one expects extraordinary experiences.

* I Go Pogo *
ok, commercial break is over, and now back to our story... when we last read.... eek

Originally posted by Catatonic Motivator:
He's Ernie.

And no, his opinion does mean something--singula [sic]or not. No stone casting in glass houses there, Starry. It results in pitiful (not pityfull) postings. Read 'em before you click.

My spending habits are large and I suffered the same situation he related, albeit one person shorter. And I've had some fine rice and beans in SP very affordably, thank you--well worth the price. It's just that, for extraordinary prices, one expects extraordinary experiences.
Extraordinary prices!!! where the hell have you been living, this island has numerous eateries that are just if not more expensive than Rendezvous and offer far worse in terms of value and service. And quite frankly his opinion means NADA because opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them but not everyone wants to hear them!

But in all honesty I dont believe you either, as you commented on a very expensive bottle of wine that was a November vintage at Rendezvous it retails @ $38 BZ thats real EXPENSIVE!!!

I paid sixty bucks for that bottle of wine. All I'm doing is relating my experience. I assume you own the restaurant?

Making friends?

* I Go Pogo *
Ah Catatonic, just realised you all belong to the same "club" so your opinion is somewhat biased is it not.

But who cares what you think anyway, its about a JAZZ FESTIVAL cant you get it through that head of yours no one is asking anyone to go for dinner or did that pass you by.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 91 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.