Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
So if you are not Catholic and not so old it's alright?

DETAILS!

[Linked Image]

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
We just happened to be at captain morgans on a day where there was no one on the beach, so...tops came off, with a little help of some blue hole shooters.

Kristy, I knew you'd come through for us. Case closed!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Otteralum, I noticed you registered in 2005. I am curious to know how many visits you have had to AC. I am just wondering as after several trips there my observations changed quite a bit and even moreso after living here.

True we do not have topless beaches.
As far as offending the locals, 90-some percent would not be offended and in fact love it if a woman went topless. (men love it, woman chuckle.) I am not advising this person to walk the beach topless, however. I remember taking my top off on one of the boats when I was a tourist and the men loved it, woman were impressed with my guts and some joined me. No one offended. They just though I had guts.

Though most are catholic, they are not 'very conservative' as you mention. Do you go out to the late night scenes? I do not observe this culture being ultra conservative like much of central and south america. Example... young, young people having babies and different dad's means there are activities that are common/normal there that don't follow catholicism strickly.

Plenty of other issues/topics too which they are not too concervative about.

wow lots posted between the time I wrote the above(while I was also on the phone) and otteralum's post.

I don't know...I could see some women there getting offended. Men, no. But the women...yeah.

Kra-Z-K -- just recounting the variety of responses last time we had this thread. You are correct that I am in no position to posit my thoughts one way or another.

no, no, you are in position to post your thoughts! You sure have the right, you have been there correct? I was just telling you from several trips and living there what I have observed. Have a great day.

Okay then. My position is "bring it on." Especially if Kristy's cousin is in town eek

Thanks Kra-Z!

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.