Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Oh - I thought there was a party - or maybe it's just that I think you guys are always having a party! laugh

and don't confuse me with P&D wink

RMT Offline
Law, apparently I have an IN...probably not for long though. I Pm'd but no reply.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Wow Rhon - do tell, aren't you the lucky one :rolleyes:
P - there could never be any confusion on that count - you and K are lovely individuals who would never pretend to be someone else! Why would ya - you're great! Now, if I could just get some Belikin to you both! laugh

we always can have a party at our house, so call when you're in town wink

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
You guys are a party all in your own right! It's a deal! laugh

Great! Well must go, gotta watch Keeping Up with Appearances!

Leahann - Law - lawcucui - Whatever,
Go ahead and laugh to your heart's content. This "Boys & Girl Club" is a tight bunch, I'll give you that much. If not ego driven, beer & rum driven.
Regarding the forwarding of my PM;
Whatever serves your ego best is fine by me. You make the call. No countdown necessary. This isn't about you or me. It's about a member (bywarren) of the SPSC asking a couple pressing, legitimate questions. He was met with the usual hostile, how dare you ask, response. Historically, the asking party gets blasted by the "Club" members, made to feel like an idiot for asking, end of subject. I tried to see if you all could move past that MO and achieve some sort of resolution. It appears a sacrificial lamb was needed for the progress we have seen today. Look what has happened! The movers and shakers of this board are making arrangements to meet with the Mayor and others to discuss various avenues to benefit the school children. Now it is up to all the SPSC members not in the "Club" to support and offer help to the people trying to work with the Mayor, Town Board, etc. I'm sure the outcome of those meetings will be shared with all concerned.
So anyway, Law, do what you feel is necessary. As for me, all the insults and attempts to humiliate were well worth it, no matter what you decide to do.

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
E
E
Well, ???????

edit: it seems the ball is in your court.

Pam,
I'm not a member of the SPSC.

I haven't given the SPSC a dime.

I'm meeting with Mayoress Paz and Area Rep. Manny Heredia in June regarding other issues.
If I can help at "city hall" I will.

I think Bywarren brings up very valid issues.

If anyone has ever tried to do anything business wise in Belize, they can understand the futility often encountered there.

I'm not a mover nor a shaker of the board, just a guy that loves to throw folks out of airplanes over San Pedro, and hold silly "name the north/bridge" contests,and start the Belize HoCaye League.

If you tried to dupe Lawcucui on your credentials, I think that's pretty good stuff, and if she caught you...even funnier!

So let's end all the BullS#%$@ and try to get a couple of bucks out of the bank and into building some classrooms.

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 170 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.