Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 29 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 28 29
#196863 08/06/06 06:35 PM
D
D
Did you hear about the guy that went to the doctor for his terrible headaches??

Dr. said you have a rare ailment your testacles are pushing on your spine and causing the headaches. The only thing we can do is remove your testacles.
He said "Well OK" if that's what you have to do.

After the surgery he was walking down the steet not feeling quite complete when he saw a tailor shop and thought, I'll get a new suit.

While ordering his new suit the tailor said "31 Inseam" he replied, How did you know that? Hey 31 years in the business. How about a new shirt? 16 1/2 Neck size correct? How did you know? "31 years in the business" he replied

How about some new underwear? Size 36 right?
AHAA!! Gotcha! "I wear 34 underwear"

NO! If you wore 34 underwear it would push up on your spine and give you a terrible headache.

#196864 08/06/06 06:38 PM
D
D
OH Balls++

#196865 08/07/06 11:50 AM

#196866 08/07/06 04:00 PM
D
D
Nice Map fairly accurate
Hear about Bubba, he went in for a vasectomy after nine children. Dr. did the procedure but was curious and asked, "Why now after nine kids did you decide to have your vasectomy?"
"Well I heard on the news that 1 out of 10 kids born in the USA are Mexican. We didn't want to take any chances because my wife and I don't speak Spanish."

#196867 08/10/06 02:57 AM
And a little present from my new wife:

Female Prayer

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong,
And who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks,
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed,
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more,
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend. Amen

Male Prayer

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor store, golf course and island home, This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.
Amen

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
#196868 08/10/06 06:52 AM
I hate it when no one's prayers are answered.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
#196869 08/10/06 07:28 AM
Children in Church...

A little boy was in a relative's wedding. As he was coming down the aisle, he would take two steps, stop, and turn to the crowd. While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws and roar. So it went, step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR, all the way down the aisle.
As you can imagine, the crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit. When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed and said, "I was being the Ring Bear."

One Sunday in a Midwest City, a young child was "acting up" during the morning worship hour. The parents did their best to maintain some sense of order in the pew but were losing the battle. Finally, the father picked the little fellow up and walked sternly up the aisle on his way out. Just before reaching the safety of the foyer, the little one called loudly to the congregation, "Pray for me! Pray for me!"

One particular four-year old prayed, "And forgive us our trash baskets as we forgive those who put trash in our baskets."

A little boy was overheard praying: "Lord, if you can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it. I'm having a real good time like I am."

A Sunday School teacher asked her little children, as they were on the way to church service, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?" One bright little girl replied, "Because people are sleeping."

A little boy opened the big and old family Bible with fascination, looking at the old pages as he turned them. Then something fell out of the Bible. He picked it up and looked at it closely. It was an old leaf from a tree that has been pressed in between the pages. "Mama, look what I found," the boy called out. "What have you got there, dear?" his mother asked. With astonishment in the young boy's voice he answered, "It's Adam's suit".

The preacher was wired for sound with a lapel mike, and as he preached, he moved briskly about the platform, jerking the mike cord as he went. Then he moved to one side, getting wound up in the cord and nearly tripping before jerking it again. After several circles and jerks,
a little girl in the third pew leaned toward her mother and whispered, "If he gets loose, will he hurt us?"

Six-year old Angie, and her four-year old brother, Joel, were sitting together in church. Joel giggled, sang and talked out loud. Finally, his big sister had had enough. "You're not supposed to talk out loud in church." "Why? Who's going to stop me?" Joel asked. Angie pointed to the back of the church and said, "See those two men standing by the door? They're hushers."

My grandson was visiting one day when he asked , "Grandma, do you know how you and God are alike?" I mentally polished my halo, while I asked, "No, how are we alike?" "You're both old," he replied.

A ten-year old, under the tutelage of her grandmother, was becoming quite knowledgeable about the Bible. Then, one day, she floored her grandmother by asking, "Which Virgin was the mother of Jesus? The Virgin Mary or the King James Virgin?"

A Sunday school class was studying the Ten Commandments. They were ready to discuss the last one. The teacher asked if anyone could tell her what it was. Susie raised her hand, stood tall, and quoted, "Thou shall not take the covers off the neighbor's wife." eek

#196870 08/11/06 01:34 PM

#196871 08/11/06 02:51 PM
There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their ass. I thought the results were pretty interesting:

25% of women think their ass is too fat...

10% of women think their ass is too skinny...

The other 65% say that they don't care; they love him anyways, he's a good man and they would have married him no matter what.

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
#196872 08/11/06 03:04 PM
P
P
What you gonna do with all that junk inside your trunk?

Page 9 of 29 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,485
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.