Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29
#196853 07/27/06 01:16 PM
OP Offline
SORRY KOOCHIE!
I am up to my ears & not paying attention!
my dad has been ill & that has had me worried.
also today is 10 years for the mister & me. i keep telling him 10 yrs is DIAMOND & he says it is fiberglass (as in boat).
that lucky man, for ten yrs he hasn't even had to think. i take care of that for him!!!

#196854 07/27/06 01:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey there, Gay!
Hugs and Happy to you & the Man! smile
Updated contact info coming your way next week.
10 is most certainly diamond, so is 11, 12, 13, etc. !

#196855 07/28/06 09:21 AM
OP Offline
GOOD AM coochie lady,
well he just called & wished me a happy 10 yrs & 1 day. we celebrated at the great carusos & it was great. i got chocolate instead of diamonds. anyone that knows me, knows that i value chocolate more than diamonds. i can't explain it, i must have been dropped on my head as a child.
when will you be coming to houston?

#196856 07/28/06 09:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I really want to visit - gotta get the move done and get settled in and after the return from the Sept. SP trip I'll have to save my pennies.

I have no doubt you two knew just the perfect way to enjoy that chocolate! wink

Love & kisses,
LA

#196857 08/02/06 01:16 PM
From BBC:
On her royal yacht the queen was enjoying the sea air when she spied a man in the water off the port bow - clearly being menaced by a very large shark.

Through her binoculars she could see it was Cristiano Ronaldo, struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 20 foot shark!

The queen ordered the captain to change course to try and save the poor man, but she knew the yacht's top speed would never get them there in time.

At that exact moment a speedboat containing three men wearing white England tops sped into view. One of the men took aim at the shark and fired a harpoon into its ribs, immobilizing it instantly. The other two reached out and pulled Ronaldo from the water and, using long clubs, beat the shark to death.

They bundled the bleeding, semi-conscious Ronaldo into the speedboat along with the dead shark and prepared for a hasty retreat, when they heard frantic calling.... It was the Queen calling them to the yacht.

On reaching the yacht the Queen went into raptures about the rescue and said, "I'll give you a knighthood for your brave actions. I thought the England team would hate Ronaldo after the world cup. But I see that the England team are true heroes and should serve as a model for sportsmanship to other countries." She knighted them and sailed away.

As she departed Rooney asked the others, "Who was that?!"

"That," Beckham answered, "was our Queen, she rules the Commonwealth and knows everything about our country."

"Well," Rooney replied, "she knows nothing at all about shark fishing, by the way how's the bait holding up?"

#196858 08/03/06 08:46 AM
My beautiful blonde daughter will be very offended by this but it was too good to pass up. I took the liberty of having her on her way to Belize instead of Houston. ENJOY!

The plane is on its way to Belize when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section and sits down.

The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket.

She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she will have to sit in the back.

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Belize and I'm staying right here."

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and co-pilot that there is a blonde sitting in first class that belongs in economy and won't move back to her seat.

The co=pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat.

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Belize and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.

The pilot says, "You say she is a blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde."

He goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry." And she gets up and goes back to her seat in economy.

The flight attendant and the co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

I told her "First class isn't going to Belize."

laugh

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
#196859 08/03/06 09:29 AM
A family took their frail, elderly mother to a nursing home and left her, hoping she would be well cared for.

The next morning, the nurses bathed her, fed her a tasty breakfast, and set her in a chair at a window overlooking a lovely flower garden.

She seemed okay, but after a while she slowly started to tilt sideways in her chair. Two attentive nurses immediately rushed up to catch her and straighten her up.

Again she seemed okay, but after a while she slowly started to tilt over to her other side. The nurses rushed back and once more brought her back upright. This went on all morning.

Later, the family arrived to see how the old woman was adjusting to her new home.

"So Ma, how is it here? Are they treating you all right?"

"It's pretty nice," she replied. "Except they won't let me fart."

Harriette
#196860 08/05/06 05:42 PM
The new supermarket near our house has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh.

Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and witness the scent of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there any more.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
#196861 08/05/06 08:30 PM
This has to be one of my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love this klcman! Thank you for brightening my day!

Can't find my plane...
#196862 08/06/06 02:28 PM
A quote from a man with a Labrador Retriever:

"I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her no, and that I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably
shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in the Intensive Care Unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. Since the food is nutritionally complete
and perfectly healthy, I decided to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, just hanging on my every word.

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.

I told her no, and went on to explain that I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

Harriette
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 183 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.