Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sandito, I was looking at your link. Is it possible for you to bring us some Fabric Crayola Markers & Crayons?

We are not on AC but are on the mainland.

Some of the boarders are familiar with us.

IF you're able to help, please drop me a line at

[email protected]

Thanks.

OP Offline

Sandito I am trying to find clarification for you. Will let you know asap

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

D
DJH Offline
D
My husband and I will be down Feb 2 and now I can bring a suitcase full of stuff and then have a empty suitcase for all the extra stuff we bring back home with us. Rum and rum and more rum. Is Holy Cross the school next to the bridge?

OP Offline
Magoo yes it is right across the bridge and to the left hand side. White Buildings.

Any help appreciated.

They have really great coffee rum here if you like that kind of thing. I think it is better than kaluha even.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

T
T
speaking of rum, how much can you get away with bringing back to the US?

K
K
I'm going down on the 27th of this month and then I'm going down again on the 3rd of March.

I think my mother still has some puzzles and stuff like that from when I was a kid. I will see. I'll try to bring some stuff both times. If you have something you want me to bring down from the states I'd be glad to. Email me at [email protected]

Crocs are BAAAAAAAAAAAD
Tiptonic... ur allowed 1.14L... u can bring more but it costs extra $$$ just an FYI

i visited the holy cross school!! The kids are just amazing... with LOTS of energy!!!! a few of them even ran up to me and gave me a big hug without questions! it really warmed my heart and in the future if i can do more i will!! but i would love to go back and help out with what i can! my heart melted when i got there!!!

D
DJH Offline
D
tiptonic We have stuffed 12 of the big bottles in our suitcase and never been surched. Last year we put 3 of the really big bottles ( 1 barrel rum) in our carry on luggage and didn't have a problem. we just tell customs 2 bottles and haven't had a problem at all.
tacogirl we like the rum cream they have there. drank quite a bit of it in our coffee last Feb. The weather was kind of rainy and cold so it was very good. Kind of like baileys

Can you please advise the best time & place to drop off school supplies?
.... amd/or Christmas toys?

thanks!

OP Offline
Hi Inky

Where will you be staying?

tb and I live right in town, so we are a convenient drop off for school supplies. Time wise we are open.

We could also arrange for pick up direct from you if that is easier.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 155 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,034
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.