Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Barbara ,I think,politics,and political convictions ,should never be on this board .Again maybe if about Ambergris cay??? But it does not make any one side happy.And you for sure as you need all the friends you can have ,As you sell belize to all people..To have one enemy is one to many..And you know I think the world about you ,so take this from the heart..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Yeah I usually try to stay out of the non Belize rants....oops. Not too worried. Guess that's why you are making $42 and I am making 42 cents. ha ha! ;-)

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey, Barbara! Your info is always so helpful - even to non-customers, which I think is really very generous. But, everyone has their limits. wink

Capt. Jeff, Barb, political convictions are nothing but opinions. The danger comes in when your particular opinion does not jive with someone elses. Lifes lesson learned, concerning politics, religion, and a bunch of other things, "the fervor with which you pursue your beliefs have nothing to do with their validity." That said, disagree all you want, but respect the other persons opinion. There are reasons that they have that opinion. Always keep in mind that both sides could be wrong.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Bobber I Agree but keep all politcal,opinions off the board..Again my feelingds as well as lots of others .Control is respect ,for all and thats the important thing here...

Last edited by captjeff; 01/26/07 03:33 PM.

Barbara love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bobber - Tru dat. At least I don't hide behind an alias (or maybe I should... nahhh - too much work) I am really not even that political but the Paraguay thing struck me when I heard it and it seemed to fit the topic. Time will tell.....
Thanks Cucui.

Last edited by Barbara K; 01/26/07 03:33 PM.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Well said, Bobber. One of the best things anyone ever told me was:
"Just because you argue better doesn't mean you're right."
I've found that to be true in every context of my life.

Barb, I don't hide behind an alias either. I am the Bobber. laugh Different for you with a commercial enterprise.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ah, the usual left retort NAMECALLING...suprise??? Not here to SELL anything and not hiding behind alias, will gladly include phone number if requested. Ta-Ta!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.