Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
CatMo! miss hearing from you. Hey, even I know that almost nobody is ALL bad. Bush has the potential to do some good - even if it is a little late in the game for him to change his stance on this particular issue. As for the Dems, from what I read, I don't think they are against a guest worker program per se, just against some of the implementation conditions currently proposed by the present administration. I'm more than willing to give credit where credit is due.

Danza, if more workers had been available, more of the crop could have been saved. Harvesting had already commenced, plain and simple. I'm certainly not an advocate for illegal immigration, for a variety of reasons; but the truth remains that the vast majority of the public outcry against undocumented immigrants, specifically Mexicans, is the direct result of misinformation, fear and prejudice. Until this country gets it together enough to develop an immigration plan that works our economy will continue to suffer.

S
S
"You did not vote for failure" GWB, Jan 23rd, 2007, State of the Union.

Good one George. I wonder if he thought that up all by himself?

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
D
D
Law I can agree with that except the reality is that freeze warning go out and often the temperatures never come close to a concern level. That is where wind generators are nice as they will come on with a temperature switch. So it's a crap shoot as to pick or not to pick. More often than not you don't know if you have a problem until 3-4 AM then you can start lighting piles wind rowed throughout the grove or whatever you have to do to save your crop. Not trying to pick a fight.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.