Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
P
P
Successfully

Eldorado-777

I just read a report online that this sale will not be taking place and the million $ deposit will have to be returned. Check out 7newsbelize.com for updates. Just as well, since this is supposed to be protected land. Money is not everything.

WOW !!!! I sure am glad that I discovered this forum. I purchased a piece of land years ago in the Palm Bay Club and I lost contact with the people involved in selling it long time ago.

Thanks to Eldorado-777 for setting up this thread I was able to find you people by surfing the net when I recently saw the news about the land that was supposed to be sold in Northern Ambergris Caye. I thought maybe my land was up for sale so I knew I needed to do some research and see what was going on.

I also read on this forum that in southern Belize a company was going to be drilling for oil. If I were you people I would cry out against this because oil exploration always destroys the land and Southern Belize I am sure is just as precious as Northern Ambergris Caye. Who can I contact to protest that oil company from doing damage to the environment of southern Belize?

And Eldorado-777 I hope you do not mind if I copy you and put in my signature the web site: http://www.palmbayclub.net I want to see our land on Ambergris Caye, Belize increase in value also.

Cheers, Spartacus

I want to also thank Marty and all the others here who seem to have something good going here on this forum. Keep up the good work people. Cheers, Spartacus

P.S. Sir Isaac Newton, please Private Message me. You seem to be living there in Belize and I would like to chat with you about some things I have on my mind. As I was reading this thread I gathered that you were close to the source and I would like to bounce some ideas off of you.

J
J
I will be on AC in September 2008 and purchased a lot at Palm Bay Club that I would like to actually set foot on and explore for a day. Any suggestions on how to get from San Pedro to Palm Bay Club?

Kyle

How strong of a swimmer are you?

S
S
You'll need to hire a water taxi, try Armando at 678-1448.

J
J
Thank you, I will contact Armando.

Kyle

we took a ride up that way last week. Captain Tony (originally from xcalak) took us. SIN has his contact info.

J
J
Thanks Jane I appreciate the information. The website indicates that there will be a full time resident as of last year. Does that hold true?

Kyle

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 92 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.