Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
OP Offline
Sir Isaac Newton said: "I'm sure we paid 10x what you did back in the day! The best piece of the island in my opinion."

---------------------------------------------------------------

My response:

I am looking at lots for sale on the web sites of some of the realtors on the island and I see prices now that are only twice the sales price of my piece of property. SO THE HUGE APPRECIATION IS STILL AHEAD AND SHOULD HAPPEN RAPIDLY.

Yes, I agree with you. Palm Bay Club is the best place on the island. There is only one possible drawback for me. I happen to like a mostly plant based diet, and I wonder if there is a good supply of vegetables and fruits available in Xcalak (five miles away in Mexico)?

The person who sold me the property said they were planning on having a barge bring food and supplies to a planned pier in the lagoon. But only when there is a sizeable population will this happen. So where do I acquire fruits and vegetables cheaply if I want to live there now? If anyone knows the prices of them in Xcalak please speak up on this thread.

Thanks, ELDORADO-777

Last edited by ELDORADO-777; 03/29/07 06:16 PM.
S
S
Again, you are 15 years ahead of yourself!

S
S

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
S
S
OK...how about 12.5?

Eldorado, where are you from?

OP Offline
In post a previous post on this thread (#233821 to be exact) Sir Isaac Newton said about Palm Bay Club: "Exponential growth, I think the next five years will prove more development than the last twenty."

So here is someone who concurs that THE FUTURE IS NOW and we are not ahead of ourselves in constructively dreaming and helping anyone who wants to join us in bringing about the building and population explosion in Palm Bay Club.

Let us all be like the original developers who thought everything would happen in a couple of years. To do anything less is to indirectly call them "used car salesman" who lied just to make a sale. If that is true then they gave us a 30 year lie just to line their pockets with more money? ;- )

NO, the troubles mounting for the super power to the north will drive people down to this terrorism free property. Is there any Al-Qaida in Palm Bay Club or Xcalak? I am sure that the answer is a resounding "NO" It is time to buy in Palm Bay Club now and to start building your escape hatch. NOW IS THE FUTURE PEOPLE.

ELDORADO-777 location: State of Sovereignty

Last edited by ELDORADO-777; 03/30/07 01:34 PM.
S
S
Slow down tiger, population explosion. 1 person would double the current population, 100% increase.

I love the area but don't see any land rush up there yet.

Jim?

SIN

M
M

Does anybody know if the palm bay club has a decent sandy beach, I've read about the sea grass which apparently is quite common. How bad are the sand flees and mesquitos. Just a minor nusance, or can they spoil a day?. Mike J

S
S
Palm Bay Club 1,2 and 3 is a large area. Some nice beaches. The water is great, crystal clean. Sea grass in areas also, like AC as a whole. In rainy season, lots of bugs like the rest of AC.

OP Offline
I happen to like a mostly plant based diet, and I wonder if there is a good supply of vegetables and fruits available in Xcalak (five miles away in Mexico)?

So where do I acquire fruits and vegetables cheaply if I want to live there now? If anyone knows the prices of them in Xcalak please speak up on this thread. Thanks, ELDORADO-777

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 116 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.