Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
S
S
Turtle grass

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
OP Offline
Mike J. said in a previous post: "I've read about the sea grass which apparently is quite common."

Sea grass could be a source of food. I do not care what I eat. As long as it is healthy and does not taste bad. Anything else? Are those coconut palms in Palm Bay, or are they a different kind of palm tree? I heard that there is a coconut plantation in the Mexican village. Any other ideas?

Here is a helpful link I found: //ambergriscaye.com/fieldguide/botany.html

Bringing my machete, ELDORDADO-777

Last edited by ELDORADO-777; 03/30/07 07:39 PM.
where is Palm Bay in relationship to Ambergris Caye Belize Resort Development (ABR)?

for more on ABR http://www.sanpedrosun.net/07-131.html

Support Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
The life we are trying to save may be a loved one of yours
OP Offline
DitchDocDiver:

In the article I was able to take this out that will narrow down the search for some who are familiar with the island. If someone can answer DitchDocDiver you will find the location of the development here:

"The property...is the parcel of land north of Rocky Point...the land area...is not part of Bacalar National Park; it is private property...The private property includes the sand dune (beach area), mangrove and a big portion of the lagoon. To be precise, the Santiago Castillo family owns 185.1 acres of land. Broken down, they own 48.2 acres of Littoral Forest (Sand dune), 43 acres is mangrove while 93 acres is the big portion of the lagoon, which is 50% of their title."

Above in quotes was taken from the article at the URL posted above by DitchDocDiver. I looked on the old map I have and the new development talked about here is rather close and may be on the other side of the reserve from Palm Bay Club. Can anyone else give us the distance in miles or feet if the new development will be close to Palm Bay Club?

http://www.biodiversity.bz/find/protected_area/profile.phtml?pa_id=67
Here is a map that may help. The red part on this map is the National Park. Rocky Point is at the bottom of the red on the right where the land meets the ocean while Palm Bay is at the top of the red on the right where the land meets the ocean. So somewhere in between is the development under question here.

All I can say is: IF THIS DEVELOPMENT GOES THROUGH IT CAN ONLY HELP THE PRICES OF LAND IN PALM BAY CLUB AS IT WILL BRING 1000 PEOPLE CLOSER IN PROXIMITY TO PALM BAY and no longer will Palm Bay Club be so isolated from everything else. I wonder if Palm Bay members will be able to use some of the facilities at this new development like the diving operations? I do not see why not.

ELDORADO-777

F
F

Palmbayclub.net
OP Offline
THANK YOU FISK !!!!! When I looked at the prices on the web site a big smile came across my face. In view of those prices my property has appreciated nicely and is worth more than I thought.

I am glad to have started this thread just to find the web site:

http://palmbayclub.net/ I think I will try to put it in my signature if they allow me to. THANK YOU AGAIN FISK !!! :- )

P.S. From the above web site: "Construction News Palm Bay Club's first permanent resident is beginning construction soon on their beachfront site in southern Palm Bay Club and hopes to be living there full time in 2007. This is the start of the wonderful future of Palm Bay Club. Recent developments near the Basil Jones area of Ambergris Caye raise expectations that BEL electric will soon be extended to that area. The completion of that extension of amenities will extend power to within 5 miles of Palm Bay Club's southern borders. This is a tremendous jump versus what was forecasted and is a sure signal for what is to come."

Last edited by ELDORADO-777; 04/02/07 07:35 PM.
M
M
Eldorado 777, thanks for the info, re the web site. just what I have been looking for. Mike J

S
S
fugazi

S
S
Bacalar Chico extends from just south of Basil Jones area (shrimp farm) up to the river, inclusive of Basil Jone, Robles and Rocky Point. The new proposed resort is in the reserve. Robles and Rocky Point, in my opinion, is priceless, the ultimate best the MBRS can offer.

OP Offline
If you look at the Palm Bay Club web site that we just discovered you will see that the developer has the rows
starting at the beach and moving back to the lagoon named
thus: 1)Beachfront, 2)Ocean view, 3)first row, 4)second row,
5)third row, and 6)lagoon. In light of that here is a question:

WHICH ROW HAS THE HIGHEST ELEVATION IN THE DEVELOPMENT?

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.