Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
JZB Offline
TrueLover, don't you think that was a bit uncalled for and off topic?

I, with Pam,was given the accounts by Francis-so there is no speculation we are dealing with facts that were given to us by Holy Cross,and are just asking where or what happened to the money that they reported as having received

Last edited by Pedro1; 05/22/07 10:40 AM.
JBZ. No, not really. If Peter claims to be a person trying to help I'd like to know how this is so? Especially since his actions publishing a letter never intended as a press release started the whole mess. This seems clear to me and we are all left cleaning up his mess. So if it's about accountability then I am surely "on topic". The issues can and should be dealt with in an appropriate format. This is some kind of Vendetta. Nothing to do with the educational opportunities for the children.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
M
M
Any one in my opinion who donates has a right to ask where has the money gone to ensure that the children are getting what they need. For some reason some people on this board go on personally attacting others. TL please get off Pedro1 ass. If you don't like his food or his place don't go there. I for one think that Pedro had every right to ask the question. Secondly I visit SP several times a year and enjoy his pizza and jager I have seen quiet nights but most of the time my group of friends have a great time. Part of me thinks that if anyone else in your community would have asked the original question responses would have been very diffrent.

I highly doubt anyone else would have used his thoughtless technique. He's a grown man and is responsible for his actions. Nobody is questioning the reasoning of "open books" on the funds. The whole community has been dealing with "his" actions. Sadly. You may lack knowledge of some of the background Mary.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
I have to say, at first i was intent on reading this thread. i was excited to send things tothe school(and probably still will). But the more this thread goes on the nastier this becomes.

If you want to know where the $ went, go to the school or the Diocese and ask to see the accounting......

let this get back to the original meaning........... THE KIDS. They are what this is all about in the bottom end. This thread makes me wonder WHO are the adults and WHO are the KIDs in the end run!

looking for special place to retire.
40 years breeding Multiple Best In Show Old English Sheepdogs
It is important for everyone to understand that the Anglican Diocese is the correct channel to go through for any financial information on the school.

The Holy Cross school belongs to the Diocese, and they handle the accounting for the school.

They are willing to schedule a meeting with anyone who would like more information.

Francis is the volunteer coordinator not the accountant.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Amen OES and thank you Tacogirl.

I just got this fwd from a friend and thought it was appropriate... he he!

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jimdandy/specials/life/life.htm

OP Offline
TQ - thank you - we need a dose like that every day!

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.