Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
M
Does anybody know who the current owner of the Palm Bay is.
Has anyone purchased property recently, was is smooth?
How do you protect yourself when purchasing a lot?
Mike J

Originally Posted by Mike J
Does anybody know who the current owner of the Palm Bay is. Has anyone purchased property recently, was is smooth? How do you protect yourself when purchasing a lot?
Mike J

You can contact the caretaker of Palm Bay Club at the following
web site: http://palmbayclub.net

If you can not contact him there you may be able to try this avatar name on this forum you now are on: Jimbo2 He appeared here once with that avatar and I have not seen him since.

There is a title insurance company in Florida that I have heard about many times reading International Living magazine that will research your title and make sure you really have the property and then will issue you title insurance. Try googling in these words: " title insurance company in Florida " and I think you can find it. Sincerely, EL-777

P.S. I just spent about ten minutes looking on google and I found a write up on the title insurance company: "Tuey Brady Murdock, Counsel, First American Title Insurance Company. Tuey works in the Caribbean/Latin America Division of First American, based in South Florida, which provides residential, commercial, and homebuilder title services from Mexico to Chile and throughout the islands of the Caribbean.

She discusses how...and why...you should guarantee your investment overseas and outlines the steps you should take to do it. Getting title insurance on your property--particularly in young real estate markets where title disputes are often common--is a prudent way to ensure that you know what you're buying... that what you're buying is a 'saleable' piece of property...and that in the event of a future title challenge, you've got somebody at your disposal who will look after your interests."

I am relieved I found this thread. I googled in "Palm Bay Club, Belize" and this thread came up. I also searched for more options on this forum and found the following thread to be even more informative:
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/233637#Post233637

I too bought property in Palm Bay Club, Ambergris Caye years ago and after reading this thread I am wondering if anyone has gotten title insurance for their property yet? This is something I have thought about doing and I see that a couple of people already were going to get it for their property.

Any feedback would be appreciated, FEEDthePOOR

SAFE offshore banking for YOU !
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,033
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.