Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hello all,

I have been enjoying all of the great tips, info and reports for a while now. This is an excellent forum!

My wife and I are staying at Victoria House in late November - early December and can't wait for our trip. This will be our first time in Belize. My sister and her husband have recently decided to join us (also their first trip to Belize). Unfortunately, VH is now booked solid. We are all hoping for some recommendations on lodging near Victoria House that is comparable. I will hold off on the questions about weather, mosquitoes and the such until later...wink...wink...!

JZB Offline
Sorry to break the news to you but I don't think there is anything comparable to VH on that part of the Island. Xanadu has nice rooms in an intimate setting and its a little closer to town. Otherwise, there are some beautiful resorts on the North end of the island.

Don't worry about the weather or mosquitos. That time of year will be just fine!

Banyan Bay is very nice and just a few blocks north of VH.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
OP Offline
Thanks! It looks like they were lucky and have a reservation at Banyan Bay...looking forward to our upcoming trip and reporting back to everyone.

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.