Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#24536 08/26/00 11:08 AM
Bill, your sacrifices and hard edged work (blondes out of ditches) truely bring tears to my eyes.

#24537 08/27/00 12:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
couldnt get out of here without my two cents: if i were living there i would want a cart for daily chores (market etc) but WALK IT, MAN!! half day cart to aclimate is a great idea, did it my first visit, but walked everytime this time. jonathan even walked back from town to JE one HOT HOT day, said one hour walk ( me:water taxi) but walked all of town, lazy gringos! aint nothin to have where you cant walk to anyhow. there, my two cents. hi chloe and sandshaker! nice meeting ya!!

#24538 08/27/00 05:40 PM
B
B
I planned to rent a golf cart, but found when we got there that we didn't need one! We rented bikes for one day and rode all the way down South past civilization and up past the Palapa on the North end and we're a couple of fatties! If we can do it, anyone can. Speaking of can -- my rump was kind of tender the next day...

#24539 08/28/00 12:58 PM
LOL @ Beerbudget!!!!!

I used to love riding a bike when I was a teenager....used to ride it everywhere. When I was 16 I got my first job and I rode my bike to and from work everyday.

Well...I'm 40 now and my...um...backside is much larger than when it was 16...LOL...fer sure!

They say you never forget how to ride a bike...true enough. When I first moved here...I rented a bike and went all over this island in search of housing. I found out real quick just how out of shape I was!

If I didn't have a golf cart....I would opt for walking. Believe me...after a few days of rain....when the roads are nothing but one big pothole and small lakes....you will be dying to walk.

I tried riding a bike on that road from hell.....when I was finally able to get off of it....I felt like I had been raped...LOL
I need a bike that has one of those big cushy seats like you find on riding lawnmowers...LOL

Keep the bike...I'll hoof the beachfront! [Linked Image]

http://travelclub.net

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 119 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.