Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
Sandcrab: Looks like lots of people say the hotel we will be staying at has a great beach bar. This is good news and I am sure it will not be hard to find my husband and I when we are not out and about exploring!

This year will be our 11 Thanksgiving week in Belize. Lots of nice people to meet. We are not into traditional turkey...I am a lobster fan. We sail to Caye Caulker every Thanksgiving day for lobster lunch and then have it again in San Pedro...where ever we can find it. Many places do not have their normal menu on this day...they do the turky thing. It has always been a great time to be there. Perhaps we will see you! Have fun

Stephi G
Frequent Belize Traveler
Since 1989
L
L
Stephi: We plan on sailing to Caye Caulker on Thanksgiving day too and then coming back and having lobster dinner! We want to find the tour that does a couple of snorkel stops. Who do you sail with? Has it typically been good weather for you when you have been down there? Maybe we can meet up. Husband and I are both celebrating 40th birthday during the week we will be there (11/18 to 11/26) and are very excited. 2-1/2 more months and counting!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.