Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
OP Offline
B
With the exception of the Colts, Denver lost by the fewest points (17)to the Pats so far this year. They can't suck that bad.
That probably doesn't make the Bronco's fans feel better, does it?

Thanks Dan, I needed to be reminded just how bad the Broncos Suck this year.
"only playing the Lions" ?
The Lions are 6-2 one game behind The Packers and 3 ahead of the Bears who BTW were in the SB last year.
It's all good. I'm sure by the end of the year The Broncos will make the right moves to lose enough games to enable them to get the #1 draft pick in the 2008 draft.

Never Use money to measure wealth
LOL!!belizeonthe beach. No But it was nice of you to try!! smile

&nbsp BiIl Mc Ghee,
sometimes the truth hurts, but it's the truth and we've got to face it. I lived all up and down the Front Range for years, and froze my butt off in Mile High many times. I'm solid orange, although personally I'm less than crazy about the new royal blue. I wore a Karl Mecklenburg jersey to the pub Sunday to watch the first half. It broke my heart to watch that much of the game. Let me make myself clear, I'll always be a Denver fan.

&nbsp Okay, with that said, the team is having a tough year. We've seen tough years before and we'll see them again. But we have to face the facts, they suck so badly that the good news is that "With the exception of the Colts, Denver lost by the fewest points (17) to the Pats so far this year". That's a little like taking your sister to the prom, isn't it? You're still a loser, no matter how much Mom sugar coats it. Just my BZ$0.02, naturally.

&nbsp &nbsp Dan

&nbsp

"Facts are the enemy of Truth"
Don Quixote
S
S
You're a crack up Dan. I have a good buddy that is an insane Broncos fan. He never stops talking about how bad the Cardinals are (Yes I know, but we've had tickets for 10 years and I remain the "12th woman" no matter what) he calls them the pop warner team. Anyhow, I feel like this is the best year of my life because he finally is getting a little taste! I am going to copy/paste your post and send it to him wink Thanks for the laugh.
Sandra

Other than the Colts , the "closest" game was the Cowboys, which although it ended up with a 3 touchdown spread, had the "Boys" up 24-21 midway through the 3rd, and like the Colts, they gave up a late TD after an interception trying to even things in the 4th. Look out for an Arizona rematch!

I was rooting for the Colts, but plain and simple, they didn't put it away when they had the chance, and that's on Peyton�.by the way, has anyone else noticed Randy Moss doesn't take plays off this year?

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Hall of Fame for Randy maybe?

Dan Carey:
You may have misunderstood my loyalty to the Denver Broncos. I am a die hard Bronco fan. Have been since 1966 when I went to my first game while at the Air Force Academy. I have lived through the mean years, the miserable years, the 6 SB apperances, and the glory years of Elway and Co.The last Jersey I bought was that of Terrell Davis, and still wear it. i lived in Colorado for over 20 years. Once I moved away I have traveled thousand of Miles to attend games all over the country and have been to " Mile High" too many times to count. The " New MIle High" as well, Twice last year alone.Having lives through all those times I am the first to admit when they suck. And this year they suck. frown But hey! they are still the Broncos and I'll be thier fan as long as I can.

E
E
Geeze Bill, it took you 20 years to graduate from the Air Force Academy ?

What can I say Ernie, I'm a little slow on the uptake smile

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.