Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31
R
R
Any chance of April crawl round two between 11-17th April wink My husband is a great hyper dancer when he is drunk hahah

TQ was a fun crowd bummer I could not hang out and get to know everyone better.

Hi Rach

Sorry we are booked to go to Latin American Bloggers meeting around that time so will be busy preparing for that (if I am better)

I am sure if more folks are in town at the time you can call a meet up.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Will be on San pedro april 11-13 , Caye Caulker 14-15. I will be doing some of my own crawling...

"But WHY's the rum gone?

www.wadethegringo.com
R
R
whay maybe we will crawl past each other wink ill be a girl with a big tattoo of two zombie kids on one arm, with tribal (eek) and skull and cross bones on the other. My other half sports calf tattoos. We are usually not easy to miss!

R
R
eek! too much pre holiday wine tonight and im already crawling!

H
H
Just got back and one of the highlights of the trip was the Crawl. We had a great time and got to meet some great people. Tacogirl and tacoboy did a great job. Actually revisited a few of the places we visited and had dinner at Picasso to the tune of $400.00BZ before we left,
Thanks again.

P.S. there we a few who promised to be there and never showed, what happened? we missed you all.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
It's 1:30AM, and I just got in the door to our home about an hour ago.

I'm pretty tired, but I owe all of you who showed an apology, and ESPECIALLY to the Taco's and all the folks who put the crawl together. Due to circumstances, I slept (yes... slept) through the majority of the crawl.

I'm not using it as an excuse, but my son decidedly caught a cold the day before we left and was very tough to put to bed, and our daughter decided she likes to wake up really early. That coupled with a 4-dive day and a bad decision to have a nap before heading to the Lime Bar resulted in a nap gone awry....

Had I known how to get ahold of some of you the next day, I most certainly would have.

Wish we had been there.... frown

Again... my most sincerely apology to all.

On another note, once I have caught up on sleep and my job, I'll have a trip reports and photos (above and below water) of my trip. Despite a VERY rocky start (I'll elaborate in my trip report), our visit to San Pedro, Belize was an amazing trip. cool

No worries Canuck

Sometimes you just have to sleep when your body says so.

Can't wait to see your pics - glad you had a great trip.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

If you're on Crackbook (aka Facebook) ... look me up. I just got the pictures online there. You can find me as: "Jeffrey Barrett" from Winnipeg, MB.

Add me as a friend and you'll have access to all of them. I'll be finding a home for my pics so you can all view them later tonight or tommorow, along with a trip report.

Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (ftimmy), 82 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.