Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
okay, that would be great. we are going to bring a set. I talked my travel buds into each of us carrying two balls and then we are going to donate them to one of the beach bars down there for others to play. We will definitely need to play. It is a great fun in the sun game. We will be glad to help you get some sand scuffs on your new set. check your pm.

Kindness is not weakness.
Sounds like the kind of game that might go over at Crazy Canuck's bar at Exotic Caye resort. They have the beach space for it.

Hon Offline
We've played bocce (on the beach, in the park, in our yard...and sometimes all three in the same game smile )for years. Even my father could play when he became wheelchair bound. Even though I'm not very good, I think it's a great game! I would definitely look up a game in SP if there was one available.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
OP Offline
So who is up for playing? I will definitely be bringing a set and we have done gaming the same way. Lawns, woods, beach and all items in the way are part of the game... around the roots, up and over the branch whatever it takes to get your ball as close to the set ball as possible and if all else fails, move the set ball ;-)
We have a tournament each year and a trophey that goes around from winner to winner. We collect a dollar per entrant and the pot goes to the champs. I would be up for setting up a tourney and day of beach bocce while I am down there and plan a day of fun. Crazy Canuck's would be an option. Might just have to make a plan. Who's up for a game. Anyone is capable and there is truly no disadvantage if you have never played.

Kindness is not weakness.
C
C
TD - you'll have to get our SP friends started so when we come in May we will have BBB friends to play with! ;0)

Live Laugh Love
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.