Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 31 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 30 31
E
E
Gimme ne a drink

Get yer own.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

J
J
We're not going to make it that early, but I am looking for a rental liver for while we're there. I'll give it back in May, probably worse for the wear. smile

seashell, you should come visit me up here. I'll take you diving in the great lakes. LOL!

The great lakes of Winnipeg and Winnipegosis?? LOL Thanks anyway, I'll pass.

But if that's what you like, trust me, you are gonna love the Blue Hole.

seashell, no the "Great Lakes" that are 6 hours away (Lake Superior). Despite me being sarcastic, they have some great historical wrecks to dive on actually.

Neither Lake Winnipeg or Winnipegosis is really 'diveable'. I think the best visibility to you can ask for in either of those lakes would be about 1 foot if you're lucky! LOL!

We normally dive West Hawk Lake. And no, it's not my preferred venue as there is very little to see. However, I keep busy with doing black water dives, training, and honing my skills. I have also assisted in setting up new 'features' such as training platforms and other items to make diving in that lake more interesting.

I much prefer the wrecks on the Great Lakes and the oceans.

FISH ON Offline OP
OP Offline
Of course AZ we are just flying in on monday so we are going to make it an early night but we will need a few cocktails to help us sleep. We may want to consider going earlier it's happy hour 4-6 at canuks I do believe!!

Last edited by FISH ON; 03/18/08 10:51 PM.
smile Canuk-Diver, you do realize that I'm a Canuk diver, don't you?

In any event, I'm in Calgary so chances of me coming on over for a dive in the Great Lakes (that lots of my American chums love to do), are slim to none. Like I said, if I can't do the dive in 3mm or less, then I'm not interested anymore. Were I interested in cold water diving, there is an extremely active little dive community around here, that does Lake Minnewanka and Two Jack Lake, most every weekend possible. I trained in Minnewanka, for both my OW and Advanced. I've been diving in Lake C'oeur d'Alene, Waterton Lake and Premier Lake, BC. Shudder. I'm done with the cold water diving.

Also, I'm just not really into wrecks, never have been. Maybe it is a girl thing, dunno. (shrugs)

Last edited by seashell; 03/18/08 10:46 PM.

H
H
I have been on many vacations and never worked through 2 weekends to be able to take time off. Believe it or not I look forward to work this weekend as Thursday the 27th we will be on the beach in San Pedro partying!! The start of 10 days in paradise.

Last edited by HB Glen; 03/18/08 11:33 PM.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
seashell, I had no idea that you were a fellow Canuckistani!!

I've been wanting to do Minnewanka for a while now. I didn't realize that Two Jack Lake was also a dive location for you. Very cool.

I plan on doing Campbell River within the next few years. Did you know it's rated #3 as one of the best places to dive on earth by the Cousteau's??

Anyways, each to their own. wink

Page 16 of 31 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.