Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
P
Originally Posted by Otteralum
have ya heard when klcman? I'd want to book my CO travel on my NWA miles before then.

Don't think it is stated in the posted article above. Anyways, it doesn't appear that CO will be joining the *Alliance until well into 2009. I will be looking forward to it, though... I'll eventually be able to credit my mileage to BZE on CO to United... or redeem my UA miles for a CO flight to BZE.

Last edited by PSUhorty; 07/09/08 08:47 AM.
K
K
We are looking to travel to Belize in April of next year. We will be flying out of Detroit Metro and the airfare has gone up. I saw it about the same price you said a few weeks ago, but today not so much. I wish I had a crystal ball to predict the fares 6 months from now. But time will tell.
~K

Originally Posted by PalapaBob
Checked Detroit Metro to Bze the other Day, still about $650 on Continental. About what I paid last year.

here's your crystal ball....airfare is going up - unless there is a sale. Keep checking daily and when you see a sale with applicable dates, purchase immediately!

airfare is expected to go up, however there are still locations which you'll find lower than usual. For example Phily and Newark to BZE was over $650 the past half year and right now through Sept prices are mid 500s. I've also been looking at South America flights and one location which was $1200+ is now $795 for the next two months.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 111 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.