Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
#289963 07/23/08 09:19 AM
OP Offline
Just trying to get a handle on who is gonna be in SP in November. Ms. Jayhawk and I will be down from the 10th to the 24th. No "Gringos Gone Wild" party this year . . we'll give the Tacos a break on that!! wink We're bringing a newbie friend down for the first week; he's a great drummer and will hopefully be sitting in with the Usual Suspects at BC's (he's also bringing a care package of sticks for Drummer Dan).

Who is gonna be around and when??

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
E
E
We will be there, not certain of dates yet.

Working on a 22nd arrival and not sure on departure date.

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
OP Offline
Carbunk, only one night overlap??? Dang, that just means I'll have to drink those victory Belikins fast!! grin

I'm there!

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
I was told to mark the calendar MONTHS ago! I should be down Nov. 14thish - 17thish.

Can't wait!!

you know us...will probably make an appearance at some point. i'll be the short girl with the camera.

19th through 25th for me... dang it girl, missed you again!

Take the road less traveled
Looks like we'll just miss you. We're planning on being down the months of December and January.

dcg, I always go to SP that middle week in Nov! Sad to miss you! frown

We'll be there from Sept. 20th to Dec. 15th..........hope there's some Belikins left for you guys!!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Loansum, looks like I'll finally be able to meet a fellow cajun! smile

Call me when you have a chance........Belize cell# 622-4324

I would try to do a swticharoo on the dates but there is also a friends wedding that weekend (not my own thank goodness) so I will make an appearance at VH.

Last edited by travelqueen; 07/23/08 12:42 PM. Reason: spel
Will do Loansum! We'll have to share a Belikin or two and swap coona$$ stories....

TQ... good thing to hear it's not YOUR wedding!! laugh

Do you ever get to Coco Locos.......just a two minute stroll from our place.

Originally Posted by KC Jayhawk
Carbunk, only one night overlap??? Dang, that just means I'll have to drink those victory Belikins fast!! grin

Not to worry, I have been rolling my pennies, dimes and teaching the fundamentals of free throw shooting to some people so I will be ready!

SJ - I will be easy to spot, just look for the short blonde haired person who will be crying after KC takes me for a dozen or so beers!

Loansum, I have gone there on a few occasions. Even ate at Sweet Basils in Feb. I'm sure you are around there somewhere!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

The Ugly American Tourist will be there 11/29>12/2, so you can plan around it. Thats when the tarpon will be in Long Caye. And, BTW, I will probably have to make another trip sometime in September but I will keep the dates a surprise. You may luck out as I may bring son Steve with me on both trips to lessen the upset on the environment.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
KC - seems we will need to have the limo waiting for those TX and CA gals! (and maybe for the short PA babe holding the big camera wink )

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
wink Just make sure the limo has rum punch in the decanters! smile

OP Offline
What are your dates in november, KLC?? I'm trying to put a rolling calendar together so the appropriate authorities can be notified. wink

Originally Posted by divingcowgirl
wink Just make sure the limo has rum punch in the decanters! smile

Sippy Cups may be better choice whistle

thx, klc, but i use my own transport with my own super-hunky chauffeur. wink

http://www.pbase.com/sweetjane/image/100651710/medium

sweet!

They sell sippy cups here in 4 packs at Caye Supply smile (we just gpt a pack for video paul for his birthday)

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

HMMMM good idea!

Dolly spent two days and two nights with me, she is not welcome back!! What a mess she left behind.

OK...November 22 to 30th for me, the kids and grandkids will be coming and going during that time. We are all so excited.

See ya at BC'S on 23rd.

Dare To Deviate
S
S
11th to the 18th and bringing a friend with us. Snorkel boy and turtle girl can't wait to get back in the water!

Last edited by suecate; 07/24/08 01:53 PM.
L
L
Ha Chloe - I spent a day and night with TS Cristobal in NC over the weekend, 1-1/2 days delay due to east coast thunderstorms and was stuck in Houston during Dolly - just lots of rain. What an adventure!

See you all on 11/23 at BC BBQ along with "Daniel my brother."

CANNOT WAIT to see Bro. Dan at BC's! His first trip and a trip it's gonna be! wink laugh

L
L
LA, yep his eyes will be bulging and his head swiveling all around, taking it all in. LOL. Oh, and he will be ready to parteee!

With a lineup like this, you don't need my dates, KC. The appropriate authorities will be well alert without them. wink

We're counting the days...and "sleeps" til we get down to SP 11/26!! Unfortunately have to be back at work (ugh...awful word!) 12/2!!! Looking forward to sun, sand, beautiful water, and all that AC always provides!!!

"Sometimes I go this way, sometimes I go that way-but it's always MY way!" LOL! "Cheshire" in CA
just got back home on july 14th, and am rebooked for nov. 12-24, after a week in culebra, puerto rico...can't wait! anybody ever been to culebra???first time for me...

Yes, when I was a teenager. Puerto Rico is a beautiful Island. Culebra, if my memory serves correctly was very beautiful at the time. Try to visit Old San Juan if you have time. Wear light clothing for sure. If you are able to visit Old San Juan try to see Calle Del Cristo, I use to work on that street many moons ago. Use to have lunch in the "Parque de las Palomas" next to the small Capilla at the end of the street. Have a camera ready for some great shots. We got back from our vacation from Old San Juan the end of March and actually rented an apartment right smack in the middle of Old San Juan on Calle Luna. It was great. The weather was beautiful. You can PM me if you have any questions about P.R..
I am Puertorican, but most of my life I've lived in the USA. Oh, up that street is were "The flying Nun" series with Sally Fields was filmed. Maybe for lunch you can find a place that serves a sandwich called "La Tripleta". It is much better that the Cuban sandwiches by far.
wink

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love Truly, Laugh uncontrollably.
We did a week on Culebra a few years ago. Stayed in a rickety old building on Flamenco Beach. Beautiful beach, and other than the accomodations, we had fun. the most fun was being taken by boat out to a little island for the day (they dropped us off and picked us up). the snorkeling there was fantastic and the beach was beautiful. On the whole, enjoyable vaca. We were a bit out of the way, so we had to drive for all food, some good restaurants, small but tasty. Not a lot to do other than beaching. Sightseeing could all be done in a day. A really quaint little island with beautiful beaches. We flew directly out of San Juan on a Caravan to Culebra, and the scenery on that flight would rival the flight to SP. Landing on Culebra is a hoot, you come in between two large hills, drop quickly while makinga 40 degree turn to catch the landing strip.
We did end up staying 3 days in Old San Juan on the return. Toured the fort and generally just walked around. Great sights, great food. We previously had spent time in Rincon too, and we really enjoy PR.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
R
R
Kerry, Culebra is a wonderful place. I have spent many weeks there and considered buying there before finally buying in AC. We used to anchor behind the reef on the East side (Ensenada Honda) of the Island and sometimes off the town on the West side. Great diving. There is a smaller Island to the East, Culebrita, which is a National Park. Great diving and beach there also. The only problem as I saw it was that it is a very small Island it you are going to be there for a while. We would sometimes take the Ferry back to Fajerdo to do shopping and to break up our stays.

Most of the tourist go to a beach in the Northwest corner that I've been to a few times and it was nice. My fondest memories where going to the church in town. They really made quite a time out of the mass. Also, having an Easter egg hunt off the boat for the kids. They would jump in to retrieve the eggs. Mail and communications was easy, restrauants where OK. Boy I love the Caribbean.

Last edited by ragman; 07/27/08 09:08 AM.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
R
R
Chachacoconut, PR is a very beautiful Island. I've had a lot of fun there and met a lot of great locals. We stayed mostly at the San Juan YC. Drank many a Corona there. Anyway, we rented cars quite often and traveled all over the Island.

Deep fried pork and mafungo probably took several years off my life. PR is one of the most under rated Islands in the Caribbean. It is a great place.

In the meantime back to AC. Sorry if we wandered off topic.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
thanx for all the input on culebra...sounds like i picked the right place...my plane arrives at sju at 2 pm, so i don't think i have time to do the ferry...airlines that fly from sju to culebra??? sorry to have hi jacked this thread...anyone with any info on this feel free to pm me...thanx
see u in sp nov. 12-24...kerry

Last edited by kerry; 07/28/08 03:12 AM. Reason: typo
Kerry, check out Air Flamenco. I seem to remember flying a Caravan, but their fleet looks like it has upgraded a bit to twin engines. We flew directly out of San Juan, and it was just our party of four on the plane.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
i will be in SP from 11/18 to 12/2 hope to see many of you

Checklist for November;
1. Extra cash for beers for KCJayhawk.
2. Get "If you can read this that means I must have fallen from my barstool, please prop me back up" printed on back of shorts. sleep
3. Get Low-Jack installed on Golf cart to Chloe proof it!
4. Get bicycle flag for SJ as she keep saying she will be the short one with the camera. grin
5. Call Sir Barry and tell him to schedule extra shifts in October at Belikin plant.
6. Bribe Taco Girl lots of money or gifts to keep photo out of blog so I can still persue presidential nomination in 2012.
7. Bring school supplies for Ms Francis and Linda.
8. Get some earplugs as I have never heard WHOOOO HOOO from DCG but I suspect it may be a little loud! (kidding DCG grin)
9. Get BCB to be my wake up call as he is like clockwork on mini chat with Good Morning!
10. Keep saying "heading south - left foot water, right foot sand, heading north - right foot water, left foot sand!

This is going to be a fun time with this whole group am counting down the days!

Hey!!!! #3....how will I ever catch a ride!!! wink

Good list otherwise. smile

Dare To Deviate
Hey!!! #9 Have laptop will travel just need internet to work at hotel everything will be fine

#2 lol that would make a fine picture wink

#6 how did you know I will take bribes ha ha smile

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Taco! EVERYONE knows you take bribes! LOL!!!!! wink

#9..that's why I call him sunflower, he follows the sun daily.

Dare To Deviate
#2...add "but don't spill my drink"

Change your Latitude
we are booked. see you guys then.

OP Offline
November roll call so far (this includes only non-residents of AC and covers only the period from November 9-24):

KC Jayhawk and Laura
Loansum Al K
Suecate (with Turtle Girl and Snorkel Boy)
Travelqueen and Travelprincess
KLCman
Divingcowgirl
Sweetjane and hunny
Leah Ann
Chloe
LaurieMar (and Bro)
Pugwash
Ernie
Carbunketrumpet
Kerry
Bobcat Bill

The majority are arriving on the 19th and after . .should be much fun!! Okay, who am I leaving out??

no wonder that November is the start of "busy season" hope they have enough beverages for everyone.

"But WHY's the rum gone?

www.wadethegringo.com
Originally Posted by KC Jayhawk

Sad news guys and gals, it does not look like the airlines are not going to give us any breaks and considering we have already been down twice Ms Trumpet and I had a long talk last night about our November trip. I will just say that the conversation was not a pleasant one but my loving wife (who should be sainted for being married to me) has decided to burn all of her miles. Sadly we will be arriving on the 21st and (again I am almost at tears right now) WE WILL BE FORCED TO STAY THE WHOLE WEEK FLYING OUT ON THE 28TH!What does this mean, it means that KC gets free throw free beer/drinks 2 days, and I will be forced to eat that Crappy Stone Crab cornbread dressing at Celi's for Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day and pass the Belikins!

Now I have to break it to my mother that we won't be here for Turkey day, this could be tougher than finding flights!

L
L
Carbunk - you mother will get over it. My mom did long ago. lol. I am never home for Thanksgiving, it is my favorite holiday to be. . .gone! No turkey aromatherapy for me - give me lobster!

with lotsa buttah??

Looking forward to it!

We're arriving on the 26th --but unfortunately have to be back on a plane to 'home' the evening of the 31st!! Aw well, a little AC time is better than NO AC time!!!

"Sometimes I go this way, sometimes I go that way-but it's always MY way!" LOL! "Cheshire" in CA
This is going to be fun smile

My mom wants to visit and I am trying to convince her to come when the bulk of boarders are here so she can meet everyone and see another piece of my puzzle with all the new friends I have made.

Hey TacoBelle,
Tell your mom to come on down,eh!

Add the reaper's to the list! 21st to 30th!
WOOOOHOOOO!

Add Chloe's clan 10+, 22nd to 30th.

Dare To Deviate
How's one recognize another Board member while in AC? LOL -other than hitting the bars,etc. I seem to recall seeing (at some point in the past) something about T-shirts (through zazzle?) that some of the members had created? how do I check into that?

True boarders travel incognito wink

Just go to BC's and start a conversation. 80% chance you will be speaking with an AC.commer.

KLC, too late for that incognito act, everyone knows now! wink

Last edited by Chloe; 09/14/08 08:57 PM.

Dare To Deviate
Unless he has on the fake mustache and glasses...

Or botox!

Dare To Deviate
only if he's got less than 3 oz of botox though right? LOL Seriously, I know I saw a website with some great AC tshirts...where/what was it?

Otter has/had those shirts. Will have to do a search.

Dare To Deviate
here ya go........
http://www.cafepress.com/sagaboardshop no botox needed

Thx KLC, you beat me with the addy, guess you do not need a typist after all. smile

Dare To Deviate
Thank you...found 'em!!

Was looking while you were posting wink

My mom was thinking about visiting in November, so I told her about the big Sauce off and said it would be a great time to come for a visit. Got news today she arrives Nov 19th for 1 week.

(she has been here to San Pedro for one day on her honeymoon before Paul and I ever came here, but not since we have moved)

OP Offline
Taco, this is great news!! Now she will get to see the people who love you!! She may never speak to you again, but it won't be my fault!! As with everything else, I prefer to blame it on Pug!! grin

Sure kc blame it on pug while he is here floating around San Pedro and cannot talk back smile.

KC's timing is impeccable! laugh

Leah-Ann, I will be there from 11/15-22. Remember I owe you a drink. Please collect! smile

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
TG!! How COOL!! I would like to meet with your mom (I promise to be on best behavior and also will have shot records to prove that I have no rabies!)..

AZ.... don't forget my case of beer you owe me!!!

Uh... how many more sleeps??

60, with a +/- 2 day margin of error. grin cool laugh

That will be great dcg smile I think it will be good for her to meet all my friends.

...and to see you thriving in your element smile

True Jane - working on maximum thriving potential for Nov lol

11/5>11/15

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
Damn Don, you leave the day I get there. I'm looking for a fishing partner!

OP Offline
bob, we get in the 10th and will be ready for some fishing.

KC, how about reef fishing 1 day? I didn't go on my trip in March (wind, weather, Belikins). Got to do it this time! Will be available (11/16-BC's) 17,18,19 or 20!

bruce and i could make it a 4-some with you guys on the 20th? split the cost?

SJ, that sounds very good to me. Maybe we can catch enough for a great dinner!

Hey all...I know when we came down at Thanksgiving time our first visit we stayed in Belize City a night or two...and had a "Thanksgiving" dinner that'd been put together by the restaurant there. Does anyone happen to know if any of the restaurants in SP do that sort of thing? ...not a necessity, but the one we had in Belize City was great and the whole fuss made was a riot!! They kept coming out with more food saying "you are supposed to have this too!"
LOL!

Pedro's it is always full -we seat 50 -one family style dinner-there is always too much food
half bottle of wine per person -ham/turkey/roast potatoes/4 veg/
sweet pot/gravy and stuffing -followed by cheescake etc.
around 90bzd pp-paid in advance

Last edited by Pedro1; 09/22/08 10:21 PM.

[Linked Image]

Support Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
The life we are trying to save may be a loved one of yours
P
P
Nov 8-12th.
Will be bringing a SP newbie w/me.

J
J
me too...(:

jasen rockliffe on facebook...(:

see you soon I hope...

j
J
J
Why is SP so good to go to in Nov?

I just bought my ticket and will probably be there with my little brother...

Jay from Toronto.

see you soon I hope...

j
S
S
Getting cooler, no snow yet, very nice weather.

A lot of Americans go to celebrate their Thanksgiving and to meet up with their message board friends. It is also the end of the slow season so you are not fighting the crowds.
Another big draw date is Feb for the Boogie in Belize events. Again, alot of message board friends congregate in Feb around the Boogie.
I tend to go in Feb to celebrate my birthday and get in some good feeds of lobster. Now if the fares were cheaper and I had more vacation days, I would go more often.
Gail (also from Toronto)

jessie, very funny! I always wondered what that white stuff was on the beach! laugh

J
J
Is it mostly singles or couples and what age range do you find it there?

Thanks for the info.

j

see you soon I hope...

j
OP Offline
yes to all of the above, Jasen!!

that's referred to as a sophomoric response.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
OP Offline
Hey Dog, it's not my fault, I was held back a year!!

J
J
None the less, I'll be heading there Nov 17th to Dec. 1st with or without my lame ass brother.

Would you guys say it is worth staying a few days in Belize city or get your ass to SP ASAP?

We should hook up for a drink when I'm there...if for nothing else we can watch dp pontificate all over himself. (;

j

see you soon I hope...

j
OP Offline
Jasen, there is no reason to stay in Belize City. Get to the cayes!! We'll be on AC (with a couple of day trips to CC) from the 10th to the 24th. Look for a big guy with a Belikin in his hand and a woman who is too good for him nearby.

*ahem... correction KC, you'll have "hordes" of women around you that are too good for ya! (just kidding on the too good part) laugh

Word up, home skillet, have a great time. I will not be in SP during Nov., however, rest assured there will neither a shortage of pontification nor blatant falsehoods.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
...me, me, me (Nov 25-Apr 9th)

Gone fishing!!
X
X
My wife and I will be there Nov 23-29 with another couple. Look for the idiots playing dice at Crazy Canucks and drinking waaaay too much (oh, wait...that doesn't really narrow things down, does it?). Contemplating bringing some hockey sticks and a tennis ball so we play a little pickup on the beach wink

Anything special planned that week?

J
J
Nice!

see you soon I hope...

j
Jasen, come to a fundraiser (is it ok to mention now?) at BC's on the 23rd!!!! I will be there doing anything I can to help promote this event... like drinking heavily!! Come one come all! Partay starts later in the day but prior to that there will be a band and all the usual BC Sunday activities. See y'all soon!!

I'm on facebook too... although I don't know that I really get it.. :P

See y'all soon in SP, my good peeps! xo

OP Offline
November roll call (UPDATE) so far (this includes only non-residents of AC and covers only the period from November 9-24):

KC Jayhawk
Loansum Al K
Suecate
Travelqueen
KLCman
Divingcowgirl
Sweetjane
Leah Ann
Chloe
LaurieMar
Pugwash
Ernie
Carbunketrumpet
Kerry
Bobcat Bill
IGAmel & Ken
AzBob
Don Greife
Cap'n Jeff
Reaper
Xcanuck
Jasen
DitchDocDiver
PSUshorty
Boz2

The majority are arriving on the 19th and after . .should be much fun!! Okay, who am I leaving out??

B
B
Morgen and Michael from Indianapolis will be back on the island November 14th -23rd staying at Portofino. Only our second visit but there are so many islands to explore. New to the board but you all helped us decide on a stay on the North end for change of pace. I realize it will take an effort to get back and forth to town and we can not crawl to our room, but some days we may just have sand latitude! I have many questions about AC but the element of surprise is fun to. One concern is luggage restrictions differing from Island Air from big carriers. Do we have to pay again for luggage even after paying Delta? Do they have lesser weight limits? Any other board members at Portofino or nearby, we would like to meet up with some regular AC vacationers to find out the low down local fare. Respect, Boz2

Boz2 #306242 10/23/08 03:22 PM
P
P
Wait.... sweetjane is already going back? Wasn't she just THERE?!
I mean, she just now finished her trip report. No fair.

OP Offline
She likes it there!!! grin

Boz2 #306245 10/23/08 03:33 PM
When I flew down in March I had 2 50 lb. bags and a backpack. No trouble at all with Tropic with the bags. You bring it they will get it San Pedro, with no up charges. Great people and service like you won't believe.

The people at Tropic Air are great. They will get your stuff over to San Pedro even if it has to go on the flight after the one your on (Only 20 mins later). You can walk over to BC's and grab a coctail and before you know it, Your stuff has arrived.

We always take good care of our friends @ Tropic Air, They do a great job.

i hate not being included in the role calls anymore.

"But WHY's the rum gone?

www.wadethegringo.com
OP Offline
I'm trying to feel sorry for you, but it ain't working, Wade!! smile

Yea, Wade, as KC said. We're the ones who are Jealous! KC, I think we should make Wade buy, or at least "ring the bell" when we are there!

OP Offline
November roll call (UPDATE) so far (this includes only non-residents of AC and covers only the period from November 9-24):

KC Jayhawk
Loansum Al K
Suecate
Travelqueen
KLCman
Divingcowgirl
Sweetjane
Leah Ann
Bill McGhee (special guest appearance)
Chloe
LaurieMar
Pugwash
Ernie
Carbunketrumpet
Kerry
Bobcat Bill
IGAmel & Ken
AzBob
Don Greife
Cap'n Jeff
Reaper
Xcanuck
Jasen
DitchDocDiver
PSUshorty
Boz2

With what appears to be a lot of departures through DFW on Monday perhaps a charter back to BZE would be cost effective?

There's a project for someone who wants to earn some beer money/commission smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
L
L
No departure on Monday for me!

Is there a evening party scheduled like at pedro's ?? or was i sleeping when that was discussed .like a wild and crazy party or again thats just a normal night at pedro's ..taco do we need name tags or just ring the bell to say our names..

Last edited by captjeff; 10/27/08 03:06 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Capt. We will let you ring the bell everytime someone walks through the front door, or any other time you want to shout out your name wink

Taco is working on a cruise (date not set) and a meet-up at Wet Willies on Thursday 11/20 if Blues Band is playing, so far.
I know I'm going to meet you this time!
And What Bill says, as long as I'm at Pedro's when you do!!!!!! laugh

CJ not scheduled one yet so much been going on lately but I definitly plan to make sure to bring my Mom there at some point.

I am working on a schedule now for the week she is here.

[Linked Image]

"But WHY's the rum gone?

www.wadethegringo.com
L
L
LOL

Wade you not eat any of Walter's pizza?

Wade, Pedro is going to get you!!!! shocked

I just booked our trip from November 21 to 29th. We'd love to host a party at the Hideaway Bar while we're there. Could someone post a "calendar of events" so we can pick a day?
Bob and I love themes, so make a suggestion if you're up for that!

pnut #308057 10/30/08 10:09 PM
Sounds like fun...we're there 11/26-11/30!

there is a roughed in schedule for part of Nov //ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/307776/Nov_Schedule.html#Post307776

late addition as we "twisted" the arm of our traditional traveling friend and she booked today. She hasn't missed a trip to BZE when we come down and the thought of us having fun down there without her got to her!

G
G
Count me in Belize - no set plans for SP yet but will try to catch up with Laurie Mar at some point...think that is how we met many years ago on the first Tgiving day pub crawl.

L
L
Gail M, your memory serves you well! This time, Thanksgiving Day falls on my birthday, so - well, you know....

In San Ignacio for a few days, then over in San Pedro on 11/23 for 5 nights. C ya there!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 104 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.