Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
no wonder that November is the start of "busy season" hope they have enough beverages for everyone.

"But WHY's the rum gone?

www.wadethegringo.com
Originally Posted by KC Jayhawk
Carbunk, only one night overlap??? Dang, that just means I'll have to drink those victory Belikins fast!! grin

Sad news guys and gals, it does not look like the airlines are not going to give us any breaks and considering we have already been down twice Ms Trumpet and I had a long talk last night about our November trip. I will just say that the conversation was not a pleasant one but my loving wife (who should be sainted for being married to me) has decided to burn all of her miles. Sadly we will be arriving on the 21st and (again I am almost at tears right now) WE WILL BE FORCED TO STAY THE WHOLE WEEK FLYING OUT ON THE 28TH!What does this mean, it means that KC gets free throw free beer/drinks 2 days, and I will be forced to eat that Crappy Stone Crab cornbread dressing at Celi's for Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day and pass the Belikins!

Now I have to break it to my mother that we won't be here for Turkey day, this could be tougher than finding flights!

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
L
L
Carbunk - you mother will get over it. My mom did long ago. lol. I am never home for Thanksgiving, it is my favorite holiday to be. . .gone! No turkey aromatherapy for me - give me lobster!

with lotsa buttah??

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Looking forward to it!

We're arriving on the 26th --but unfortunately have to be back on a plane to 'home' the evening of the 31st!! Aw well, a little AC time is better than NO AC time!!!

"Sometimes I go this way, sometimes I go that way-but it's always MY way!" LOL! "Cheshire" in CA
This is going to be fun smile

My mom wants to visit and I am trying to convince her to come when the bulk of boarders are here so she can meet everyone and see another piece of my puzzle with all the new friends I have made.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Hey TacoBelle,
Tell your mom to come on down,eh!

Add the reaper's to the list! 21st to 30th!
WOOOOHOOOO!

Add Chloe's clan 10+, 22nd to 30th.

Dare To Deviate
How's one recognize another Board member while in AC? LOL -other than hitting the bars,etc. I seem to recall seeing (at some point in the past) something about T-shirts (through zazzle?) that some of the members had created? how do I check into that?

"Sometimes I go this way, sometimes I go that way-but it's always MY way!" LOL! "Cheshire" in CA
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.