Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
OP Offline
F
Hey everyone. Just read a post by Imarquis that they will not be around next month as planned. Our group is still coming and I was wonderin who all would be around Thanksgiving time. I think we only get 3 days on the island (spend a few days travelling inland to the ruins) but we should be there the 22nd and leaving real early on the 25th. Hope to meet some of ya'll.

Times have changed a bit for ya'll so let me know if there is something you may want from the states. We don't get to bring much luggage but if something is needed, I can probably cram it in the suitcase.

Till then....

Shelley

L
L
Shelley: Hope you guys all have a fantastic vacation. My husband and I rescheduled for May- just wanted to allow plenty of time for the island cleanup and that is the next time my work allows me to get away. We are bummed - was looking so forward to meeting some people. Please post a report on your trip!

Laurie

B
B
My boyfriend and I are still going to be in AC from Nov21-28 and we can not wait.

Good to see you Boobler, we have missed you here. Glad you are still going to San Pedro next month.

Dare To Deviate
L
L
Booblers: Hope to hear a trip report from you guys too! Have a great time.

P
P
We're still on track. Nov. 11-24! 12 days and counting!

Parrothead

S
S
I & 7 other family members still plan on coming as planned, Nov. 27-Dec. 2. We're thankful our hotel (Caribe Island) survived with minimal damage. We're also going to be in the Cayo Nov. 23 to 27. Can't wait...24 days to departure!!!

<font face="Impact" color="#48D1CC" size=+0>- - A l i c e</font>

<font face="Arial Black" color="#66CDAA" size=-1>Belize visitor since 12/2/2000 ;-)</font>

P
P
We are returning for the fourth straight year to AC and San Pedro. We'll be there on Nov. 9 and we are very anxious to get there. If assistance is needed at that time, we will be more than willing to chip in. We have a special place in our hearts for all of you. We thank you for the past visits and look forward to this one, whatever it brings.
God bless us all,
Bill and Judy

P
P
We'll be there November 9 - 16 staying at the Holiday Hotel. Our first trip and are really looking forward to it!

B
B
My computer was down for 2 weeks so it has been a while. Only 21 more days!!! Laurie, I will definitly give you guys a report. Sorry to hear that you are not going to be there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.