Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
J
J
None the less, I'll be heading there Nov 17th to Dec. 1st with or without my lame ass brother.

Would you guys say it is worth staying a few days in Belize city or get your ass to SP ASAP?

We should hook up for a drink when I'm there...if for nothing else we can watch dp pontificate all over himself. (;

j

jasen rockliffe on facebook...(:

see you soon I hope...

j
OP Offline
Jasen, there is no reason to stay in Belize City. Get to the cayes!! We'll be on AC (with a couple of day trips to CC) from the 10th to the 24th. Look for a big guy with a Belikin in his hand and a woman who is too good for him nearby.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
*ahem... correction KC, you'll have "hordes" of women around you that are too good for ya! (just kidding on the too good part) laugh

Take the road less traveled
Word up, home skillet, have a great time. I will not be in SP during Nov., however, rest assured there will neither a shortage of pontification nor blatant falsehoods.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
...me, me, me (Nov 25-Apr 9th)

Gone fishing!!
X
X
My wife and I will be there Nov 23-29 with another couple. Look for the idiots playing dice at Crazy Canucks and drinking waaaay too much (oh, wait...that doesn't really narrow things down, does it?). Contemplating bringing some hockey sticks and a tennis ball so we play a little pickup on the beach wink

Anything special planned that week?

J
J
Nice!

jasen rockliffe on facebook...(:

see you soon I hope...

j
Jasen, come to a fundraiser (is it ok to mention now?) at BC's on the 23rd!!!! I will be there doing anything I can to help promote this event... like drinking heavily!! Come one come all! Partay starts later in the day but prior to that there will be a band and all the usual BC Sunday activities. See y'all soon!!

I'm on facebook too... although I don't know that I really get it.. :P

See y'all soon in SP, my good peeps! xo

OP Offline
November roll call (UPDATE) so far (this includes only non-residents of AC and covers only the period from November 9-24):

KC Jayhawk
Loansum Al K
Suecate
Travelqueen
KLCman
Divingcowgirl
Sweetjane
Leah Ann
Chloe
LaurieMar
Pugwash
Ernie
Carbunketrumpet
Kerry
Bobcat Bill
IGAmel & Ken
AzBob
Don Greife
Cap'n Jeff
Reaper
Xcanuck
Jasen
DitchDocDiver
PSUshorty
Boz2

The majority are arriving on the 19th and after . .should be much fun!! Okay, who am I leaving out??

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
B
B
Morgen and Michael from Indianapolis will be back on the island November 14th -23rd staying at Portofino. Only our second visit but there are so many islands to explore. New to the board but you all helped us decide on a stay on the North end for change of pace. I realize it will take an effort to get back and forth to town and we can not crawl to our room, but some days we may just have sand latitude! I have many questions about AC but the element of surprise is fun to. One concern is luggage restrictions differing from Island Air from big carriers. Do we have to pay again for luggage even after paying Delta? Do they have lesser weight limits? Any other board members at Portofino or nearby, we would like to meet up with some regular AC vacationers to find out the low down local fare. Respect, Boz2

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 79 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.