Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
A
Originally Posted by reaper

Great shots of AC and San Pedro!

H
H
How can you not fall in love with this place?

First timer last year for jjw camp belize 08 wk 1
A birthday present from my wife.
stayed @ Paradise Villa's came in with bags in hand when capt ron out of the blue
handed me a belikin and said he was with the welcome wagon
I was hooked..
The music & diving , zip lines, cave tubing we did it all.
A one time trip has now found us returning to
camp belize 09 week one another trip to Paradise Villa's
to meet up with more "friends we'll keep for life"

See you end of the month

G
G
Food for thought at a perfect time. My husband and I moved here in July, after two years for building a house the way we wanted it and not the way the contractor did, and after visiting yearly since 1996 (sometimes twice a year). I am ready to say why.
It's different, but still great. Sitting in my great living room, looking out the window at ocean, palms and sand; listening to my beloved pets who also moved here...this is a place to be contented.
Contentment doesn't mean complacency, either. Contentment means staying happy even though things change, or need to change, and needing to make things change. It means appreciating the great gift that we have worked for to be here.
We still need to work, and my husband humps onto an airplane almost every week to work as a consultant all over the world. I am still looking for something to do here, and have offered myself to SAGA.
Why, also is about reasons for not living in the States. I wish I could put it diplomatically but I can't. It's expensive to live here. It is way more expensive in the States, and the carbon footprint there is almost immoral. Also, in the land of the free, we have red light cameras, speed cameras, sitting in the park cameras, and taxes that offer a middle aged baby-boomer no representation.
It also comes to people, which many have said. We looked around and found we care about more people here than anywhere else. And, whether they care about us or not we like them.

A
A
I was abducted by aliens.....

........cute Belizean females.

D
D

GwenA, that's very well put. Thank's for sharing your thoughts.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 180 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,043
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.