Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
We received all of our membership info a couple of weeks ago. There was even a letter of apology in it for taking so long in getting it to us. We have also been able to take advantage of our membership this year with a trip back to Reef Village in Sept.and now a trip to Canada in Dec.

Originally Posted by sweetjane
you mean funny that no one had a membership number or info until written concerns showed up on this board? interesting.

S
OP Offline
S
Did you have your timeshare paid in full before you could book anything?

S
S
i was told i couldnt book anything because they did not have my unit information which was right on the card they gave me. II told me I had to have RV correct it. They didn't seem to understand that the card they gave me said the info.

We are paid in full since oct 07. I am just going to wait until I see JD next week he is my mr fix-it.

S
OP Offline
S
I was told that I couln't book anything until my timeshare was paid in full, but that isn't what my paperwork says. Am I missing something or was that just not printed on my paperwork!! We would never had purchased this timeshare if that was the case!

S
S
I believe what I read in
the paperwork says 50% but double check your contract.

S
OP Offline
S
I've been looking into this since my 60 days were up and supposed to get all my II info package and member #. Now, Reef is saying that my membership has to be paid in full to utilize II, where in the world does it state that, not on my paperwork! I haven't received anything from II, just Reef saying that we have to go through them to book with II and getaways, why? If your paperwork states something different than mine, please let me know!!

S
OP Offline
S
My paperwork states that also, I paid the 50% on my credit card. I'm supposed to pay Reef the other 50% in payments. It states that very clear, but I have received nothing from II. I have been waiting for JD to answer me about that, but haven't heard anything yet. He did say that he would book a getaway for us, but that it would be through Reef, not II. So that says to me that we are not in II system, in fact, I called II and we aren't.

We did pay our membership in full. Let me clarify the usage of our memebership. We are taking advantage of our Interval Internationl membership for our trip to Canada. Actual time share doesn't start til Jan. 09

Son lover -it seems to me that you are buying your timeshare on credit but you want to use an Interval International exchange program without being a fully fledged paid up member of Reef Village-I am sure Reef Village will let you stay there but I fail to see how you would be able to exchange until you paid your full membership fees.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,042
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.