Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
OP Offline
S
Pedro, Did you purchase a timeshare from Reef? If you have information that could help us please e-mail me! Thanks!!

T
T
I hope this doesn't scare you, but that's why one should take precautions, please see the following web site.

http://belizebreeze.com/basiljones/timeshare_fraud.htm

P
P
Which is why absolute clarity and openness is essential, and why people get twitchy very early on when they sense that someone is being less than open (even if in fact that is for bona fide reasons and the people are actually totally honest).

Also, someone may start out honest and well-intentioned, but when things start to go wrong they look for any way out. "Caveat Emptor" was never so apt as it is here!

T
T
Absolutely correct.

"why people get twitchy very early on when they sense that someone is being less than open"

S
S
JD is a very open and honest man from my dealings with him. Everytime I email him he gets right back to me and tries to resolve the issues. So please don't make the assumption that he is like the article above. I believe the problem is intervale as my friend and aunt are having issues with them and they have had their time shares for quite awhile. They have used it in the past but now can't get and answers.

T
T
Suecate,

Nobody is saying anything about anyone in particular, simply to be careful, we all love A.C. and do not want to spoil the true beauty..

S
S
Just to be clear about JD because we dont want to harm anyones reputation and/ot ruin their lively hood in these days. So I just wanted to put it out there.. thanks

T
T
Suecate,

I know that I am just trying to help those who do not know any better or sometimes see the glitter and glamour before the bad side of things.. this guy had a wife and kids and seemed nice but took a hefty sum, people's hard earned money, and according to the article is now in hiding.... it is okay to put the bad out there for the good to see..for those attempting to start up a project or already with one, nothing will be hurt if someone is upfront and for real.. more to gain really..if they are not, alas, at least we tried........

P
P
I know JD very well and I can assure you I do NOT have him in mind in this connection!!

S
S
to know him is to love him...

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 213 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,042
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.