Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pug, who said I want to complain? I just want to see the new plot map.

I had no idea his wife was sick but I'm sure there are employee's who could also distibute info / new plot maps.

I'm NOT a Jeff hater. I've met him and his wife only once. We had a short but pleasant visit. They both seemed nice.

Future full time Belizeans
Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
JZB Offline
BNU, I doubt Jeff would already have a new drawing made. Not only do the maps take time and money to produce but Jeff may need to replan the whole phase to fit into NEACs verdict. I imagine he will also wait for feedback from the planning committee before reorganizing the whole project.

P
P
Is it or is it not the case that apartments in the (as yet unbuilt) complex have been actively marketed on the basis that they WILL be built, and indeed some sales contracts have been signed?

I know the first part is true because I've seen the advertisements. If the second part isn't true then I'd like to know where these stories came from. But if it IS true, and I believe that to be the case because it was alleged and not denied at the public meeting in SP a few months ago (at which Jeff was present), then his actions have already constituted a fraud on the general public and are an insult to the democratic process that is supposed to govern these matters.

That (probably) being the case, I shall be extremely surprised if there are any significant delays in any further bureaucratic processes, as I'm sure they were all neatly sewn up long ago.

have already constituted a fraud on the general public and are an insult to the democratic process that is supposed to govern these matters.

in my opinion,,, all these EIA's fall under the insult category!

JZB, your points are valid but my simplistic way of thinking leads me to believe that a project can't be "approved" without a specific plan / map to be reviewed / approved.

But many times what makes sense and what actually occurs are not are not the same.

Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
P
P
If there is a plan under review, it is on file at the planning department and I believe that makes it a public document than anyone can make the request to see.

Pam if you're local could you post the plan for us non-locals to see?

Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
That's a good idea. If Pam can't then surely Marty or Amanda can. TIA!

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
P
P
I have no idea how to post it. I am a technological idiot.

Ask for a scanned copy on a disk or if they can't scan it then just take a digital photo of it. Post the scanned copy or digital photo here as a photo file.

Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.