Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
S
i keep seeing one a block south of the bridge..one big tan spot on shoulder..tall and skinny

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
S
S
Sounds like TV Tom...

grinwrong dog Jess, the one they are looking for has all of his teeth.

Reality..What a concept!
B
B
This dog was definitely neutered in the past month and someone put a collar on him (probably SAGA). Saggy hound dog eyes...very low key. Big dog. Always hung out between Jambels and the park...that's his turf. I saw him every single day until just a few days ago...and I've been worried about him. I'm glad someone is looking. I will look around town this afternoon and let you know.

S
S
Maybe he's been adopted into a good home?

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks! SAGA reported that they knew the dog and would be in touch once they found him. Someone else reported to me that they had talked with SAGA and he had been picked up, neutered and released due to lack of space.
Maybe he has been adopted into a good home and if he has I am happy with that. I just want to find him and make sure he is OK and if not get him some where that he will have a good life.

Saw the reference to Hariri's store as a possible "hang out" - will check there on my way home this evening!

Keepin'ItReel FishingTours&More AlbertoTrejo 6255373
6709986 reelitinbelize@yahoo.com
C
C

Last edited by canukgirl; 03/05/09 11:44 AM.
S
OP Offline
S
Just wanted everyone to know that I am still looking for this guy. I am in town now and have spread the word to the few locals I have come in contact with but no news yet. Everyone seems to know him but no one has seen him for a couple of weeks. Does anyone know if the "eradication" has taken place. Does anyone know for sure if there has even been one night of this? Everyone I have spoken to, knows about it but no one knows for sure if it has taken place.I hope no one has seen him because he is in a good home. Just know that I am looking for him and even if he is in a good home I would like to know.
Thanks for any information anyone can provide.
Sarah

Last edited by Sarahvch; 03/08/09 12:06 AM.
S
OP Offline
S
Well I went to Saga today and found out from the vet that he is gone. He was euthanized. I was very sad but am glad that it was a quick and painless. Better than having eaten strychnine laced meat. Thank you all for your help. maybe another guy will come along that captures my heart. I know there are plenty just waiting for a loving home.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.