Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 133 of 203 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 202 203
C
C
Okay, I am down to the hours now, I have 1 load of laundry drying, paying bills then TRYING to sleep. Have to be at the airport at 6:45. I am glad it is only 45 minutes away. See some of you soon!!!

Live Laugh Love
7!!! One week from right now, we'll be in the air!! grin

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Just curious, what is the reason/reasons for travel to San Pedro at the times you usually go? I.E., vacation time slot or weather or a function you attend yearly, dry season?

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
This is our first trip in June . . .our last 4 trips have been in November. Reasons this time: 1.Lobsterfest, 2. want to try it when it is a little warmer, and 3. couldn't wait until November. Reasons for November: 1. after hurricane season, but still low season, 2. that is when we first went and I am prone to inertia.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
16 days!
We too are creatures of habit by going around July 4th and Thanksgiving but this year the wife had work conflicts so we are going in June for Lobster fest. November is also out so we may try Halloween or Christmas time depending on the flights. Also this trip we get a bonus by hanging out with some cool peeps too!

Champion - not sure when you normally go down but typically the summer months are the warmest on San Pedro and the winter are "cooler". Where we live in the US we have high humidity and heat in the summer so it doesn't bother us as long as the beer is cold and there is a breeze.

Last edited by carbunkletrumpet; 06/03/09 11:06 AM. Reason: added info

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
49 sleeps for me (though I don't sleep all that well). Thank you AA for your most excellent fare!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
CBT, we normally come down the week of superbowl. We have been in Augest 08 and it was just as nice, stayed 3 days in Placencia then on to A/C. Been all over central and northern Belize.
Live in northern Idaho.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
7 more sleeps!!! see some of u real soon!

10 for us.

kerry, kc, carbie (and all our island friends) - SEE YOU SOON GUYS!!

we've gone roughly every 3 months since 2/07, (i was there 4 times prior - first in '93) for stress reduction, mental rejuvenation & romantic reasons, sometimes trying to schedule to see friends, sometimes to hang with expat friends, mostly just to chill with a view of the reef.(did u read any of my long-winded, eternally unfinished trip reports?)

we like may/june, and like august too. its good n hot, the snorkeling is easy (calm & clear) and the island is quiet. feb's ok but high season pricey, nov was pretty but my husband thought it was a bit chilly, march was nice but kinda windy (not so good for snorkeling).

we did placencia may '07, and got married off the coast. i've stayed in cayo 3 times and love it. i gotta get in the jungle every few years.

this trip is # 14 for me! cool

Down to 6 nights...Not sure how many of those will be filled with sleep though. I am sooooo excited. Can I borrow some patience from someone???? Please????

Lobsterfest! Lobsterfest! Lobsterfest!

It's great to be .....

Page 133 of 203 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 202 203

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.