Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
when lobster season closes, that is it. i think (marty?) that it is illegal to have any type of lobster once season closes. none.

True! That's it! If you're caught with an old bug in the fridge, you could be fined! The season after Kieth was interesting, because,(normally), if I get two or three in a day of free diving, THAT's a good day! After Kieth, tourists were telling me they were finding 15 to 20 to catch! Just like ETV! My theory was that so many traps washed away. And so, easy pickin's.

[This message has been edited by Barefoot Skinny (edited 02-10-2001).]

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
M
M
How long does lobster season last? Also, when is the conch season? We missed it last time we were in AC in September. Planning to come down again in September or October. Thanks!

Mary and Scott
J
J
I just got back from A.C. and tried lobster just about everywhere. The best without question was between Elvies or Ramones. They were both about $20 US, both also came with a steak filet!!!
And if you are interested, Hustlers has an incredible garlic and shrimp pasta and some very good pork chops.
The only thing that freaked me out about trying meat there is that you dont see any pigs or cows....just alot of dogs....come to your own conclusion!!
Happy Eating, wish I was back there.

D
D
Yeah, we keep all the pigs and cows for ourselves. We hide them back side. Draw your own conclusions!

J
J
Something else I was real curious about..
I noticed alot of your female dogs had recently given birth but we never saw any puppies on the Island... Whats up with that?
Do puppies rank high on the food chart like rats do?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.