Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
CJ, clean out those PMs, would like to send you a PM, have a question for you.

DONE SEND THEM MY LOVE..

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
L
Hey CJ, hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to know if you only rent your condo to friends, family, etc. or if not, what you rent it out for. No problem, if you only rent it out to select people.

I will be celebrating my 50th birthday in SP in November (as I have celebrated every bday there for the last 10 years), just trying to find out ideas for a place to spend it on the island!

Thx, Laurie

L
L
Whoops, meant to send a PM. You can PM me with respnose. Sorry, its been a biatch of a long day here......

YOUR TO FUNNY WILL SEND YOU A PM .

Living The Dream Every Day!
E
E
Isnt that just too sweet ?

Originally Posted by Lan Sluder/Belize First
Ah, Royal Palm and BYC -- the high quality spots in San Pedro with a long history of success, superb management and customer satisfaction. Everybody knows that, right? And time shares are always a great investment, right?

<Sarcasm icon goes here>

--Lan Sluder

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the concept of TimeShare/Vacation Ownership you have companies such as Disney, Marriott who are extremely succesful selling timeshares and the owners are extremely happy to be able to vacation each year in a $500,000 REAL 5 star condo in exotic destinations around the world.

The problem comes when you get rinki dink operations selling timeshares who dont have the name or finances behind them to do it right.

Vacation ownership is great if you buy from a reputable seller like the Marriott Disney or another multi national company.

P
P
Originally Posted by Peter Jones
I hesitate to say anything that could be actionable, but I will say that nothing the manager of the Belize Yacht Club does would ever surprise me - unless, that is, it were something noble or generous. Or even honest.

I was challenged on the beach earlier today about this. I have nothing to change or to add - not publicly, that is.

K
K
You know, if you're going to chum the water, when the fish start boiling, you should be prepared to fish. Then again you can just cut bait...

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.