Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
We have done about 30 trips over the last 5/6 years, definitely take the earlier flight. We were bumped off our flight on American once when we had about 1.5 hours before our flight. We always allow at least 2 hours at BZE
Take the early flight then check in, get rid of your bags then go upstairs into one of the 2 restaurants (we prefer the Sun Garden) and relax with some nice stewed chicken and a few more Belikins!!

Colin, Marianne & Sophie the Dog
www.mrptny.com
P
P
... although it's not recommended that you drink much alcohol before flying. For a short flight it probably doesn't matter too much, but over a longer one it substantially increases the risk of a blood clot forming.

I've missed my Tropic Flight by 1 minute. Had to pay again to be able to get onto the next plane. No fault but my own. At least it didn't mess up my international flight.

I try to check-in by computer for my international flight. Wouldn't that take care of the problem with the international flight?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Seems it MIGHT

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
N
N
Can you now do online check-in for USAirways and Continental? Last time I tried I couldn't.

Available for several years @ CO

L
L
Continental has never let me check in on-line for an international flight - when the check by e-mail is sent, I have tried it and it always says I need to check in with an agent at the airport with passport.

N
N
I have been able to do international check in but not from Belize.

perhaps it' my FF status, but I've been doing it for years, no matter where I travel. Still need to check-in at counter, but the advance check-in still works, and you can also modify seating choice.

I'm with swanno - go early and go upstairs to Sun Garden (not the other one). They have good food at very reasonable prices. You will not have food on your flight and if you are making a connection you probably won't have time to eat between planes. It's a good idea to buy a piece of fruit and some snack like nuts to get you home on.

Do not buy your bottled water before you go through security. You can get that on the other side.

Last edited by ScubaLdy; 03/12/10 12:11 PM.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 207 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.