Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
delo Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My house used has cable service from CXX, which is the biggest cable company also in Cayo n' Belmopan. from di end of last month, my grandpa told me all the asia channels are disappeared, I thought it may be temporary problem, until last week I called cable company and ask di them wha da happened with Asia channels, Di lady told me from now on IF I WANT TO WATCH ANY AISA CHANNELS, I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA MONEY TO BUY DXXXXXX BOX!!! only chinese people need that box if we want to see Aisa channels, after I told my grandpa and we decided to go switch cable company to CBC.
My question is how fu u guys feel one day Cable Company ask you to pay extra money to buy tv box or u won't see any Spanish /Arabic /India channels? Can I say dis is Premium service or I should say Discrimination?

B
B
It is common for special language packages to cost a premium. For example, if I want the Spanish channels (24 of them) it is like an extra $15 or 20. Its called ala cart pricing. Same with Dish and Direct. By the way, my cable is about a hundred a month with no asian channels. What do you pay?

W
W
If you have direct can you hook up a Tivo?

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 121 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,034
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.