Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
W
Marty,

Seems like someone dropped the ball. Here's yet a new thread that continues the same old same old.

How about REALLY shuting it down?

Thanks.

Last edited by windsong; 06/03/10 08:16 PM.
W
W
If you are the richest person in the Belize, I spent my life earning the $400,000 to invest in a retirement beach home to enjoy. May not be much in your circle, but it is most of my retirement money except for a monthly pension.

Sorry to be harsh, but when someone who has ZERO in the game is doing everything possible to damage what me and many others hold dear, I am not going to let that happen and sit silent.

If you can loose what I have invested, you are blessed. I am blessed too, but not as many zeros as you.

Have a good night.

Last edited by windsong; 06/03/10 08:45 PM.
S
S
DRATS, looks like I missed some juicy stuff last night!! This gettin' to bed at a reasonable hour so I can make a living is interfering with my posting.

Must have gotten hot. The thread is gone and Real Deal has removed me from his pm's. Aw, come on Real, what fun is that??!

Hon Offline
Fer gawds sake windsong, either sue somebody or shut up!

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
looks to me, and about 350 others that windsong is the one keeping up the same old same old.......not one comment, other than from VA about his client relationship mentioned the "same old same old" SB, or should that be "same old same old BS" ?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
ya but it's 400K worth of BS.

Reality..What a concept!
S
S
I found the ad for Sapphire Beach in less than a minute on a 128K lousy cable connection.

Give it up. Let it die!

I say that but I know it won't happen. I will bet $50BZ bucks to the local charity of my choice that I don't get the last word in. No discussion on this topic until Friday of next week and I will make good on my word.

W
W
So simple to make this all go away. Shut it down. When no one can talk, they can't cause damage in error, or on purpose.

How about it Marty, will you shut it down or let this replace the old one?

Marty took his time to PM me today. I took the time to thank him for his site and know that (usually) he can't win. I have learned much from AC.com. I hope Marty will shut this thread down so the subject can RIP. Even if he does, I BET soemone will just start it again. If they do, I will be there to TRY to protect my investment. If that bothers you, maybe you are rich and can afford the loss. I can't, and won't.

Have a good night.

W
W
Glad you found it. Why not share how to find it with me? Thank you.

S
S
I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you were composing while I posted.

This is the last word.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 84 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.