Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
My wife is running up the beach crying and will comfort Miss Harriette as best she can. Kitty was a great dog and I pray this person gets the mental help they need.

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
S
S
Sweet little Kitty... sooo sorry for your loss!

What this sick person needs is a dose of their own medicine - absolutely horrific and shocking that they would do this again close to the anniversary of last year!

J
J
I am so very sad to read this. My deepest sympathies to those whose beloved pets were involved.

frown This disgusts me personally and deeply. Protecting yourself from an individual dog is reasonable, but the poisoning of innocents is absolutely disgusting. Our sympathy for your loss, Harriette.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Harriette,

I'm so sorry to hear the news. I'm crying for the loss of your beloved pet/family member. I'm also filled with rage at the thought of someone that could be so cruel and heartless.
But take comfort in the fact that Kitty had a wonderful life with you and knew that she was loved just as she loved you in return.

Take the road less traveled
I, too, am so sorry for your loss. I don't understand the depth of that kind of cruelty and it is, no doubt, a struggle to live with that kind of personal violation knowing it's someone who lives there.

L
L
Harriette I am sorry, that is a most vile and disgusting thing.

Oh Hariette,,,,,I'm so sorry....

We have to find out what the heck is going on in that area. Didn't we have the same trouble there about a year ago?

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Christmas day 2004 is when we had the first posioning since I arrived. I was dog sitting Tessa when she was posioned. A whole group of us worked on her for four hours and ended up loosing her anyway.
Tessa was Pepe's playmate and he had never been mean a day in his young life until then - that's when he started chasing certain types of people.
Several weeks after the posioning Pepe got a dose but between Nurse Natalie and me we were able to save him. Then he became really aggressive.
Last year on Jan. 31th I again suffered a loss of my dog Grita who had gone to live with Maureen.
Now - this.
If I were paranoid I would think these were aimed at me.

Blackie is home - totally tramatized - and chewed his way out of his restraint. I'll sure keep an eye on him.

Pepe has now taken up the position at my feet.

I know that all the sentiments you are sending to me are real and we all have the ability to personalize acts such as these.
Anyone of you are welcome to stop by Birdland. My yard is open.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
very very angry right now

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.