Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Hi everyone!

Here's a quick update: I was able to correspond with Grumpy and Happy via email. Jolene (?) was very pleasant. smile

I was able to get an afternoon trip to Hol Chan yesterday with Amigos del Mar, and this morning with Suyo. The only difficulty I had was indeed getting back onto the boat (the deeper the water, the harder it was), but my knees have been feeling pretty good, and the strong crew(s) were right by my side to assist. I think Babar at Amigos enjoyed me having to hold onto him as I hoisted myself up. smile

So, if there's any 300lb+ women out there, hesitating on taking on this activity, fear not, you'll be just fine.

And I'm having the time of my life.

As a side note, and I have to share this... on the way back this morning, Suya stopped at Conch Shell Cemetery where some fisherman were cleaning shells. We went to explore, and there was a spotted eagle ray and a turtle (loggerhead?). The turtle swam right underneath my belly, close enough to touch. Absolutely magnificent. I have a video, and if I can figure a way to post it I will. smile

Regards,

Denise

C
C2C
C2C
C
Glad it's working out so well for you, Denise!

M
M
YAY!!

That's great to hear! I'm so glad you went for it. There is nothing like our other world under the sea and it is truly a priveledge to be allowed to become part of it now and then. May this be the beginning of many more wonderful adventures!

"Earth is an insane asylum, to which other planets deport their lunatics" Voltaire
Can't wait to see the video!!!!

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.