Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
P
Lots of people drive to TBR now. Three gold carts arrived from town when I was there a few months ago.

C
C
Tranquility is about 14 miles north and it is an easy drive north of there to Rocky Point. People make this drive every day. From Palmero Point Beach Club north it is all beach, not power line right of way.

IMHO, you will not see a paved road north of the bridge......lucky if you see one to the bridge.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
J
J
That's a nice option to have, thanks for the info everyone!

P
Phil Offline OP
OP Offline
P
"Our goal is to reach to the Boca del Rio Bridge, but in order to do so financing is needed," commented Councilor Guerrero.

Doesn't sound too promising they will finish. Wonder how many blocks they have enough to pay for.

Was there today shopping at the Richies. Kind of funny to watch all the carts come to a screeching halt when they ran out of road. Fortunately no accidents in the few minutes we were there.
But an accident is going to happen.

Pics from a drive all the way north to tranquility bay with my friend. What a great afternoon adventure that was.

http://tacogirl.com/2010/12/north-ambergris-caye-belize-adventure-tour/

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

GREAT pics thanks!!!

Originally Posted by PROBUS
Lots of people drive to TBR now. Three gold carts arrived from town when I was there a few months ago.

Not on the road although. Having a road means not driving on the beach and thats a large part of the excitement. Traffic on the beach is harmful in so many ways.
There is a stretch of beach from the North border of Journeys End to Indigo that needs some attention. The back of those properties is low and wet so everyone is opting to drive the beach, Cars , Vans, pickup and I even saw a DumpTruck on it yesterday.About two days work with a bulldozer and an excavator would fix that problem.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Unfortunately people are driving all the way up to Tranquility Bay Resort. They get here by the beach and as we move into Turtle Nesting season it won't be good. We can only hope for lots of rain to wreck the roads down south!! :-) "Progress" will surely happen and golf carts coming up this way seems to be inevitable. We do ask that you drive around the back of the resort and not down our beach.

Cheers,
Carlos

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.