Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Interesting. I can see where the time share people might need to seek redress thru the courts if they are not getting what they feel they contracted for.
What is the basis of the owner's law suit and what are they asking for?
And I am curious if there are that many unhappy owners with Jeff Pierce, why would they allow a supporter of him to be elected chairman of the Executive Committee?

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you to disgruntledowner for stepping up and telling it like it is!! I've believed this all along because of the information I've received from Grand Crowne, other sources and the information not given to me from Ana Cruz! I'm so glad that the homeowners have filed a class action law suit and we as timeshare owners need to take action. Please let us timeshare owners know who you contacted to start this law suit! Thank you again to the homeowners and timeshare owners for being honest of the happenings at RV!!!!

D
D
Hi timeshare owners,

fyi, there is a group of owners in the us and a smaller group in Canada that are pursuing FRAUD charges with their respective governments against Jeff Pierce. This may not get your money back but it may stop him from defrauding others.

There is a precedent for this, there is one "gentleman" serving 15 years in a federal penitentuary in Florida for defrauding american citizens in Placentia. The developer from Saphire Beach on Ambergris has just been indicted in toticehe Us and another developer from Placencia is being indicted in Toronto Canada. Our governments are looking at fraud in other countries seriously. It will take several people willing to file complaints to make them take notice. If you choose to take this route contact your local government and they can direct you how to file a federal complaint

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you disgruntledowner for posting this information, I'm willing to take the steps to stop Jeff Pierce!! I know I won't get any money back, but the satisfaction for me is seeing him from taking money from other people!

Sonlover or any other TS Owners, we too are interested in going the next step. If there is another group or groups looking to pursue other alternatives, we are interested in finding out more. Please contact us at [email protected].

B
B
My hat is off to disgruntled owner. Hope you haven't any dealings with Arthur Salvidar attorney. We paid our stamp tax and his 1% fee 2 years ago and still don't have our title. Since he doesn't return e-mails or take phone calls not sure what the next step would be. Could that be considered fraud also?

I had a similar problem a few years back when I paid a Belize attorney to do work he did not do and would not return my phone calls or money. I contacted the Belize Bar Association and got results.

B
B
Thanks for the input Very good info.

A
A
what happened to the affiliation with grand crowne, we haven't heard about this. what did the president say? any info you have on the whole TS thing would be greatly appreciated. we are suppose to be at RV june 18-25 for lobsterfest and now im worried that we might not even have a place to stay there.

Does anyone know about the Grand Crowne / Reef Village association? Was the dismantling of their affiliation put to a vote? Has anyone received any information from Grand Crowne over the years? What about. II? I have never received my info for II either and have not received any feedback on that either. Does anyone have contact that have gained any results?

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 91 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.