Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
S
S
Since when does CaptJeff have anything at all to do with RV?

Oy vey -
Reliable needs to be able to tell his Jeffs apart.

Originally Posted by Reliable
Regarding what that liar CaptJeff said is crap, he has no shame in coming here and talking about the suit instead of trying to help out the timeshare owners and owners with the problems at reef village. The reason for it all going wrong is his fault and the reason for timeshare emails not getting answered is his damn fault! he keeps ignoring everybody on purpose cause he has taken their money and now doesnt want to keep his end on the deal... if you have any questions regarding reef village just ask me and i will let you know. One more thing he just fired everybody at reef village so i wonder if anyone is keeping and eye on him before he disappears and everyong gets swcrewed over...

As was pointed out to Reliable - you do realize that you have the wrong "Jeff" - CaptJeff has nothing to do with Reef Village. An apology would be appropriate, imho. I feel for those in limbo.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Well, we officially notified RV 5 days ago that we had contacted an attorney and have stopped payments for the remaining 3 months we had until we paid off our time-share. We have heard absolutely nothing. No attempt whatsoever. We have been to the island several times before we purchased our time-share and that will continue. Hopefully everything will work out for everyone else. Such a beautiful place with tons of potential. So sad for all those who have invested their hard earned money...

WOW.WTF.. RELIABLE WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING .I AM CAPT JEFF
MOST OF THE ISLAND KNOWS ME AND I HAVE A PLACE AT ROYAL PALM
AND COME DOWN FIVE TIMES A YEARTO FISH AND LIVE THE DREAM . WRONG GUY .SORRY YOU GOT A TIME SHARE I ALWAYS SAID IT WAS THE WORST INVESTMENT IN THE WORLD .READ MY OLD POSTS .
IF YOU HAD ANY SENSE OR SMARTS YOU WOULD HAVE DONE YOUR HOMEWORK ABOUT THAT AND WHO I AM .
WHILE NOT A ANGEL AND I AM A BAD BOY .LOL.I AM NOT THE JEFF PIERCE
AT REEF VILLAGE .I LOVE THE ISLAND AND IT'S PEOPLE I HAVE MADE WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE .I AM BLESSED.

I WISH ALL THE NICE FOLKS GOT CAUGHT UP IN THS MESS WELL
NOW IF YOUR REAL AND NOT A TROLL SAY YOUR SORRY ???

Last edited by captjeff; 07/02/11 08:11 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
E
E
Ya caught me Jeff, sorry smile

B
B
Caught me to, Sorry Jeff

Come on everybody. 1-2-3
Sssooorrrrry Jjjeeeffff

E
E
SOOOOORY JEFFE !

Wait, I already did that

L
L
Capt. so called Jeff needs to get thicker skin. Maybe it is based in his weight loss? He he used to much kinder, as memory serves. We all have opinions as and we all hav A-holes and not all agree and most stink.

E
E
HA HAHA , Love it smile

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 227 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.