Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
jtk2010 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I wanted to thank everyone for the information provided. This forum has been excellent in answering many of my questions. I am going to book my trip with Fishing San Pedro, everyone has nothing but good things to say about them. Now if December could just hurry up and get here!

Glad to hear that - you are going to have a fantastic visit.

Originally Posted by jtk2010
I wanted to thank everyone for the information provided. This forum has been excellent in answering many of my questions. I am going to book my trip with Fishing San Pedro, everyone has nothing but good things to say about them. Now if December could just hurry up and get here!

Oh wait, December?...Did you say December?? Man fishing's no good in December!! You have to reschedule entirely! wink

Last edited by Bear; 08/20/11 02:26 PM.
J
J
Thanks Steve. I appreciate the call and am really excited to get there and to fish with you guys on Thursday! Thanks for all the help from you guys on the board!

Originally Posted by jockoj
Thanks Steve. I appreciate the call and am really excited to get there and to fish with you guys on Thursday! Thanks for all the help from you guys on the board!

Wait...Thursday? Did you say Thursday Mike? Thursdays no good for fishing man!! You are going to have to completely reschedule!! wink

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 136 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.