Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
S
S
Well, maybe then it's time for JP to pay his local employees. The staff from the restaurant and kitchen still did not get their salaries. These are local people with kids and they have rent to pay. Some of them went to labor office and nothing has been done but promises. Time to pay at least the local wokers! NOW

Again another beautiful day in paradise - just smile and be happy :-)
C
C
Glad to hear there's been some positive change at Reef. I hope the management, restaurant and bar start to turn things around for the place.
Hopefully they can attract some new business and start paying some bills.
Has anyone been there recently to see if anything's changed there?

Whoever posted about the tourism board, what are we to say to them? As far as I've read, even though I'm upset to hear it all, and have contributed conversation myself, for the most part it's rumor and speculation.

Sorry English teachers, that was a huge run on sentence.. lol

I guess the fact that construction has stopped and employees may or not be unpaid.. but other than that, what can they get involved with? Wold they do an inspection or something, ask questions? I'm just not sure what their role could be.. Sorry, not being snotty, just asking what we've actually verified as true about the situation at RV.

Comments, conjecture?

Last edited by Charleswoodboy; 08/13/11 09:43 PM.
I am still trying to gather information from Timeshare Owners to see what steps they are taking. Yearly dues will be coming out in December, will we hear anything by then, or will they drop us all from the list entirely? Also has anyone been able to obtain confirmations for stays, or when was the last time you stayed? Please feel free to email me directly (for security reasons this is my email for these postings only). RTSO1011 at yahoo (Reef Timeshare Owners only please). All others will be deleted. I would like to compile a list of everyone so we can communicate amongst ourselves. if you would like to participate, let me know. If I've already emailed you back, I will add you to the list.

When was the last time anyone used their timeshare credits at Reef Village?

We were there in May. The place was almost deserted. It has now been a couple of months since we informed Reef Village that we would not continue payments until we had assurance that our investment is safe and have heard nothing. No attempt to contact us whatsoever.

P
P
I am a Time Share Owner and would like to be on your e-mail list , so I can keep tabs on what is going on, too.

I sent you a PM

While I cannot speak for what's going on with the Timeshares, I can tell you that the transformation at the bar, pool, and restaurant has been FABULOUS. New management is fantastic. The menu at the restaurant has been and will continue to be updated, the 2 bartenders there are really good, and the pool is clean. Also, yoga and aquafit classes are being taught there daily. Definitely a much-needed turnaround. We had a birthday party there for 2 people last night, and the place was packed for hours.

Laura G.

Last edited by Laura G; 08/22/11 10:01 PM.

Laura G.
Good to hear. Do you have any photos you can post? I would lve to see the transformation since I was there in June. As i understand however, the management may he different between condo owners and timeshare owners. Is there any news for timeshare owners?

D
D
Glad to hear things are improving at RV. We have stayed there 3 times in the past year and enjoy our stays very much thanks to the super nice employees and spot.

Looking back at some of the posts and the mob mentality from some of the posters is really sad and pathetic. Yes there was mismanagement, employees treated badly and unpaid for certain periods of time and to me that is the worst of it. Not what time share owners have put into or could possibly lose. All that seemed to matter to a time share owner was me, me , me. I'm going to sue, sue, sue. Let's get a class action and sue. Light the torches and we'll storm Frankensteins castle.

It's about the people who are employed there and provide for their families due to your good fortune.

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.