Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25
",,, If you dont like the project write a letter, it will make no difference,,,"

classic.

Censorship assists in the workings of the corrupt. Ignore it, bury it, refuse to expose it. You become a part of the problem if you aren't part of the solution! IMHO!!

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
M
M
My investigation has revealed no input from the Town Council in the process. The result with no public consultation or Town Council participation will be more dissension. Governments that run their affairs cloaked by secrecy are seldom representative of the people or their would be no reason for secrecy in the "process". When there are large amounts of money involved and no public knowledge everyone assumes corruption is at play and with no public participation in the process it is an easy assumption to make, true or false. Transparency in government is a must.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
censorship is REQUIRED on this board when folks make totally unproven remarks about folks' decisions and motivations.

This is not an anything goes for speech board. If you are so certain that your viewpoint is the correct one, speak to those in charge. Don't just sit on this board and yell, making slanderous charges.

any idiot can do that. If you want to make a difference, then talk to those who decide. If you just want to make noise, do it somewhere else.

OPINIONS are fine. just keep it civil and keep it to things that are TRUE, not conjecture.

A week ago, we were very concerned about Hurricane Rina being a threat to the island. Now folks seem to think that this clock is the new threat to the island. Give me a break.

Not one day went by between the end of Hurricane Rina and the start of Hurricane ClockSign. Let's step back a bit and get some perspective.

i think marty is missing the entire point.

Last edited by Barnacle; 11/03/11 08:13 AM.
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
maybe your point. i had to spend all the last few days going thru slanderous and speculative posts. "i THINK so and so did this because of this and that and i THINK their family owns this and that"

ALL IDLE SPECULATION

the amount of speculation on this thread exceeds most subjects by FAR. Its getting old. If folks can't be responsible with their comments, i will pull the damn thread. I can't spend all of another day sitting here and removing slanderous speculations.

this seems to be more about presumed corruption and favors than the aesthetics of a clock tower.
that is what will ruin your island.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
WHO IS MISSING THE POINT HERE? did you just READ what i [#%!] SAID????

SEEMS to be. SEEMS TO BE ABOUT PRESUMED CORRUPTION

all that is speculation. Seems to be about PRESUMED?

lordy spare me. double speculation. this is EXACTLY what i am talking about.

whatever,, of course you are right marty.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
had it. shutting this thread down right now.

this thread is now locked.

Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 116 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.