Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I don't like to advertise here for our our resort, but I am going to do it anyway. We have an on property wedding coordinator, Lorraine who can organize your wedding by herself or works together with the coordinator of your choice. Being on the north side of the island, we have some of the most beautiful and tranquil beaches of Ambergris Caye. Just browse through the 4 pages of our wedding blog: http://portofino.bz/blog/category/portofino-events/portofino-weddings/
Jan van Noord

And may I add, Portofino is a fantastic place. They owners are pretty nice too.

A
A
We are getting Married in January at Belizean Shores the wedding planner has been fantastic and is very resonable . Send me pm if you want more info.

R
R
Who is the contact person?

A short photo blog of weddings at Tranquility Bay Resort:

http://tranquilitybayresort.wordpre...ect-beach-destination-wedding-in-belize/

Last edited by CarlosCabanas; 01/08/12 09:50 PM.
A
A
We were married in December in San Pedro. We used Conch Creative for the photography and Barbara Brown from the Candle Garden for the flowers. They were both great to work with and I'd highly recommend both.

Originally Posted by CarlosCabanas
A short photo blog of weddings at Tranquility Bay Resort:

http://tranquilitybayresort.wordpre...ect-beach-destination-wedding-in-belize/

Carlos, clear your PM'S
What method of transportation is best to get to your place? For a day visit.

Last edited by champion; 01/09/12 01:21 PM.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Sorry for the thread Hi-jack!

To get to Tranquility Bay Resort we charge 10usd/person on our boats. However our boats usually go South in the morning and North in the afternoon. They have no set schedule it depends on our check-ins, check-outs and tours. We will also pick up people at Blue Reef (the last point that coastal express reaches) based on availability of our boats. Call First!!!! The cost for this is $10usd/person with a minimum of $25 usd.

Most people who come up for the day charter a boat. Some come by
golf cart (which isn't great for the beach as it is turtle nesting grounds).
Cheers,
Carlos

F
F
Contact Keli Engleson of idobelizeweddings.com - she is fantastic. She has many different packages you can choose from to make a very nice and simplistic wedding. Our wedding pictures were taken by a lady named Roannie who works at Belicolor. She, her husband, Roy, and their daughter are all wonderful photographers. We had our wedding at Los Encantos (stayed in Villa del Sol). It is a nice area North, very quiet and tranquil. Did our wedding under the palapa which was nicely decorated at Los Encantos. It was majestic walking down the dock and seeing the Caribbean waters. With that said, we now have a home in Belize. There is so much to choose from and many nice resorts that have coordinators on staff. Portifinos is a beautiful resort and I believe they do many weddings there, also have some fine dining on site. There are also beautiful resorts on the south end of the island as well. Victoria House is lovely, but might be a bit pricey based on the description of what you want. If you are looking for a private home, you can check the listings at www.vrbo.com as many of the owners do rent their home out. Hope this helps, lots of great suggestions that have been posted. Whatever you decide, enjoy Belize.

B
B
We had an amazing experience with I Do Belize Weddings! We still can't stop talking about how wonderful everything was. We came to Belize via cruise ship for one day and married at the Mayan ruins. We were greeted at the pier and whisked off on an amazing adventure. Keli worked very hard to make sure all of the arrangements were well organized and special for us. Evelyn also made everything perfect: from the flower arrangements, to the location, gorgeous ceremony, to the coordination. I still can't believe that it was Our Wedding. It was truly something right out of a fairy tale. I was so nervous at first. Once we started working with Keli and once we arrived, everyone put us right at ease and we were able to leave everything to them and just enjoy. I must add that our guide was a great addition to our little group. He was so knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful that by the end of the day, we considered him part of our wedding. Thank you to everyone at I Do Belize Weddings for making Our Day one of a kind.

Brandy & Steve

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.