Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
T
LM,

where exactly was that zip line? my wife and i were in that area a year ago march and we don't recall seeing that. for that price it would be a no-brainer.

we did do a pretty cool one near arenal volcano in costa rica a few years ago. they had a few really long runs. seemed really safe to me...like you couldn't really get hurt unless there were a series of mishaps. seemed very unlikely.

jmho

Last edited by TIMO; 07/09/12 05:48 PM.
I missed the zipline too when we were there in April. I would have done it for that price!

L
L
T, it was located right up in the hills above San Juan del Sur and called Da Flyin Frog Canopy tour. I thought the price was more than reasonable. It was safe as can be, and I am kind of a chicken for things like that. That, along with the 3 hour sunset cruise for $20, with all the rum (Flor de Cana, yum) and local Tona cervezas one would want, with only a handful of people. I heard they have another good zip line right outside of Managua. Loved the country so much, I have to go back!

I would love to do a zip line near Arenal, very beautiful there as well.

T
T
yes, i remember seeing those signs...must have been to busy and never looked into it. my wife remembers hearing good things about the other one. maybe next time.

flor de cana is excellent. finished the last of mine a couple months ago. i think i got it at duty free in belize.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 104 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.