Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Can't wait to see the list, so I can get bidding! Any Bacalar Chico day trips on that list?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

B
B
Agree Seashell! Let the bidding begin.

Why are we waiting, why are we waaaaaiting (song)

B
OP Offline
B
Fine tuning, perfecting and still gathering... We have a trip to Lamanai, a full dive certification package, a sunset cruise for 4, a 2 tank dive trip for 2...we are getting the good stuff!

B
OP Offline
B
And SS, Bacalar Chico trip is awesome but tough for something like this since it only goes out once or twice a month...

OK, I understand. But still I'm antsy/excited, wanting to see what to bid on. woohoo Really looking forward to the list, no pressure though, for real.

B
OP Offline
B
5pm. Promise.

B
OP Offline
B
JoAnn, you sent me a message about volunteering with your phone number and I did a mass delete! Can you contact me if you can help? Thanks so much, Rebecca

B
OP Offline
B
Please make sure that you guys check out the silent auction that is on this message board AND on our SAGA Facebook page.

And get ready for the contests, games, food, drinks, candy and FANTASTIC raffle prizes that will be awarded at the party THIS SUNDAY from 11am-5pm.

Prizes like 24 hour golf cart rentals, breakfast for 2 at Estel's, breakfast for 2 at Lick's, bar & food tabs from awesome places like Wet Willy's, Crazy Canuck's, Wayo's Beach Bar, Roadkill Bar, Squirrel's Nest, Lunch at Hurricanes, Chocolates from Kakaw and more!

Every single dollar helps and word on the street is...this will be the best doggie costume contest yet! I hope to see you there.

Saga's Annual Halloween Fun!

Saga Humane Society held its 9th annual Halloween party on Sunday, October 28, 2012, at the San Pedro Central Park. There was lots to eat and drink and the dog costume competition was at its best! There were dogs dressed as bee's, men in black and other adorable costumes. Pet turtles joined in the fun in this year's Halloween party and they dressed up too. Prizes were given to Best Couple (dog and owner), Best Couple (dog and Owner) and Most original. Congratulations to all the winners!

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the Ambergris Today

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 97 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.