Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
8:40 Eastern time Squawk Box Program

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Yikes, that was some pretty bad PR for Belize, He did some damage for sure with his response about Belize and the murder rate as number 1 in the world!

Just got a text from a friend that I have talked to many times about Belize, she watched the show and was not impressed about the country after seeing the interview.

C
C
Its far from #1, even in vacation destinations its not in the top 10, yet some folks will always believe the media.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.

Does he always move his mouth and jaw around like that? Haven't noticed it before in his other interviews. Was he eating nuts during the interview? lol

In any event, while I still believe he's about half crazy, just can't bring myself to believe he knowingly had anything to do with Mr. Faull's murder. Belize law enforcement should get with it. Mr. Faull and his family deserve better.

As for the effect, this whole McAfee business has had on Belize, IMNSHO, it only serves to bring more interest in the country, and should ultimately improve tourism. I have believed that from the first and anyone that said they would never come, were never going to go to BZE in the first place, or the last place.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

any publicity is good publicity.

Chris Offline OP
OP Offline
in the interview he says that all of his talk about bath salts, experimental drugs etc. was just a hoax. Not true. He has actually said and written 1000's of words about his experiments and desire to find the ultimate recreational drug. In this interview he'd have to say it's a hoax because he's now in the USA, still a country which looks down on hard drugs.

Consider the following quote from the interview:
"i did a hoax on a website called blue light where a drug called mtpb-10. eleven years ago there was a hoax by a couple of british people who claim to have discovered this drug that had irrational properties, got you high, made you sexual, increased your intelligence, and then it disappeared. it was not real. so i made a hoax to pretend that i in the jungle of belize had discovered the formula for it. it was a fun joke."

"A fun joke?" Hilarious.

That was no joke. He was involved heavily with drugs and drug manufacturing/experimentation.

I do not know whether or not he was involved in the murder of Greg Faull. I have to assume he's "not guilty" until otherwise proven, but I do know he's a serial liar on so many other things he has said and done recently.

He uses the word "hoaxer" when really it should be "lying liar."

Champion, I viewed the video, Belize comes out of it just fine. Much of what he says is total crap, it hides the odd truthful thing he might say, you could even see the interviewers having fun with McAfee, quite openly casting doubt on his sanity. Martin Savidge of CNN did the same thing when he interviewed McAfee a few days ago.

Last edited by Chris; 12/14/12 11:20 PM.
P
P
Originally Posted by Chris
That was no joke. He was involved heavily with drugs and drug manufacturing/experimentation.

Chris,

Do you have first hand knowledge of this?

Janice

C
C
Originally Posted by PSSunshinegal
Originally Posted by Chris

Chris,

Do you have first hand knowledge of this?

Janice

the man claimed to only have 4 million dollars.....then claimed he gave 5 million to the GOB. now he's in America...the country he left to avoid a lawsuit......and obviously evade taxes.......he admits he lied about having a heart attack to avoid being extradited to Belize while he was in Guatemala. I'm praying to God the US indicts him for tax evasion or he he gets extradited back to Belize. Or he could just renounce his US citizenship and become a Brit because as far as I'm concerned he's an embarrassment to the United States of America. IMHO

And if anyone thinks this clowns story doesn't damage tourism in Belize is smokin stuff they can't afford.

Last edited by clover; 12/15/12 08:59 AM.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.